PDA

View Full Version : Ok this is a really stupid question....

Erin
26-09-2007, 08:26 PM
.....but Ive just got to ask :roll:

You know the Muller corner yogurts?well if you have them how do you eat them?
eg The fruit corner first then the yogurt after
Ive just had one and think I eat it really strangely.
First I eat a bit of the fruit on its own,then a bit of the yogurt on its own,then a bit mixed together,then I tip the rest of the fruit in the yogurt and mix it all up.
:lol: sorry for the strange question :lol: My brother calls it "Erins randomness" :roll: :lol:

alexgirl73
26-09-2007, 08:29 PM
lol! what a question Erin! I eat it a little strangely too now that I come to think on it! For the first few spoonfuls I have a little bit of the fruit and yoghurt together, then I tip the rest of the fruit in and mix it all together! I dont like the yoghurt just on its own, I find it too bitter!

smudgley
26-09-2007, 08:34 PM
weirdos :roll:

...........:-D

I don't look at it or think about how I'm going to eat it, or have time to analise it...I just shovel it in. :-D

Erin
26-09-2007, 08:35 PM
:lol: thanks for answering Alex,this question was really doing my head in :lol: I just had to ask it :lol:
Glad im not the only one who eats its stranely lol,I do have to have a little bit of each on its own first though :lol:

Erin
26-09-2007, 08:36 PM
weirdos :roll:

...........:-D

I don't look at it or think about how I'm going to eat it, or have time to analise it...I just shovel it in. :-D

ahhhh but how Smudgley :lol: yogurt on its own then fruit after or mixed together :lol: you will be thinking about it next time you have one now :lol:

alexgirl73
26-09-2007, 08:37 PM
Erins messing with your head now Smudgley lol!

dandysmom
26-09-2007, 08:38 PM
I hate yoghurt, so will pass on this one......:-D

Erin
26-09-2007, 08:41 PM
I always come up with these random questions,really stupid ones :lol: one time while we were sat at the pub I asked my brother if he could taste colours :shock: :lol: sound really stupiddoesnt it but you know what there is this chocolate cant remember what its called.....damb!!!!! but it tastes like the colour white should if colours had a flavour :lol: :oops:

alexgirl73
26-09-2007, 08:43 PM
now that's just plain weird Erin LOL!!!

Jane
26-09-2007, 08:47 PM
I take a few spoonfulls of the yoghurt then pour most of the fruit bit into the yoghurt bit..I eat it mixed together then if any fruit is left I eat that last :P

Erin
26-09-2007, 08:50 PM
now that's just plain weird Erin LOL!!!

:lol: not weird Alex,My dad once told me many years ago that its called being inquisitive (sp) :lol:

smudgley
26-09-2007, 08:51 PM
Don't be scared Erin, the nice men are coming to take you away to a safe place.....................:lol:

Erin
26-09-2007, 08:52 PM
I take a few spoonfulls of the yoghurt then pour most of the fruit bit into the yoghurt bit..I eat it mixed together then if any fruit is left I eat that last :P

See thats quite normal Jane,I just cant eat them like that,ive tried but cant do it :lol:
I have to try it everyway possible :lol:

Erin
26-09-2007, 08:54 PM
Don't be scared Erin, the nice men are coming to take you away to a safe place.....................:lol:

nooooo they cant,I would end up at work :shock: :lol:
Ill just tell them you are all lieing :lol:

babycakes
26-09-2007, 09:00 PM
I'm with ERin on this, If you mix it all intogether then you may as well just buy a normal yoghurt?? A bit of this and a bit of that is definetly the way to go

Erin
26-09-2007, 09:02 PM
I'm with ERin on this, If you mix it all intogether then you may as well just buy a normal yoghurt?? A bit of this and a bit of that is definetly the way to go

oh yes!!!!!!!!! Thanks BC :lol: I dont feel so weird now...well apart from asking this stupid question :lol:

dandysmom
26-09-2007, 09:08 PM
I always come up with these random questions,really stupid ones :lol: one time while we were sat at the pub I asked my brother if he could taste colours :shock: :lol: sound really stupiddoesnt it but you know what there is this chocolate cant remember what its called.....damb!!!!! but it tastes like the colour white should if colours had a flavour :lol: :oops:

Erin, that's called synesthesia..... experiencing tastes as color or sounds......here's a link: http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/9511/synesthesia/

Erin
26-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Erin, that's called synesthesia..... experiencing tastes as color or sounds......here's a link: http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/9511/synesthesia/

oh wow thanks Eileen,I knew I wasnt weird :lol:
Thats really interesting you know because Im always finding tates for things,like a tomato tatses like a circle :shock: :lol: omg and it that link it said its a phenonmenon (sp) and very rare.Really thanks so much for that Eileen,I had got so used to people telling me I was weird that I was starting to believe them :lol:

Moli
26-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Very interesting thanks for the link DM...:)

Erin
26-09-2007, 09:17 PM
Smudgley you can cancel the men in white coats I dont need them any more,Eileen no's im not mad :lol:

dandysmom
26-09-2007, 09:20 PM
oh wow thanks Eileen,I knew I wasnt weird :lol:
Thats really interesting you know because Im always finding tates for things,like a tomato tatses like a circle :shock: :lol: omg and it that link it said its a phenonmenon (sp) and very rare.Really thanks so much for that Eileen,I had got so used to people telling me I was weird that I was starting to believe them :lol:

So now you can say nyah, nyah to them and tell them you have a rare and unusual talent!! :) You're gifted!

Erin
26-09-2007, 09:22 PM
So now you can say nyah, nyah to them and tell them you have a rare and unusual talent!! :) You're gifted!

:lol: thankyou :-D Im quite shocked actually you know,Ive never heard of it before

Mags
26-09-2007, 09:27 PM
Just to add my bit......:-D ..... I hate yoghurt, give me fromage frais any day!! :lol:

Erin
26-09-2007, 09:28 PM
Just to add my bit......:-D ..... I hate yoghurt, give me fromage frais any day!! :lol:

oooo yum I love fromage frais :-D

dandysmom
26-09-2007, 09:37 PM
:lol: thankyou :-D Im quite shocked actually you know,Ive never heard of it before

Lol, sometimes it pays to have a bookworm as a friend! I've picked up all sorts of odd information over the years, and knew what it was as soon as you mentioned it!
:-D

babycakes
26-09-2007, 09:40 PM
That's dead interesting DM. Oh and I love fromage frais more than yoghurt too

Erin
26-09-2007, 09:40 PM
Thanks again Eileen!! I think Elaine is goingto take some persuading about my talent :lol: she still thinks im weird :lol:

Elaine
26-09-2007, 09:42 PM
Thanks again Eileen!! I think Elaine is goingto take some persuading about my talent :lol: she still thinks im weird :lol:

Only thinks???:-D
Your a worry erin and no mistake:lol:

Erin
26-09-2007, 09:44 PM
Only thinks???:-D
Your a worry erin and no mistake:lol:

:lol: :lol: No Im not Im Gifted :-D

Elaine
26-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Yes dear:roll: :lol:

Erin
26-09-2007, 09:49 PM
Yes dear:roll: :lol:

Eileen.....tell Elaine im not weird :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dandysmom
26-09-2007, 09:53 PM
Elaine: Erin's not weird! She has synesthesia! :-D But no comment on her yoghurt-eating haabits!)

Erin
26-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Synesthesia thats its Elaine :lol:

Elaine
26-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Elaine: Erin's not weird! She has synesthesia! :-D But no comment on her yoghurt-eating haabits!)
Sure she has Eileen;) :lol:

Erin, this is for you love.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP5D5Lm2SHE

Erin
26-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Sure she has Eileen;) :lol:

Erin, this is for you love.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP5D5Lm2SHE

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Now you have gone and done it Elaine Im up all night now :roll:

Elaine
26-09-2007, 09:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPGAnt6A-KM&NR=1

Erin
26-09-2007, 10:02 PM
:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Stop it now or ill use my talent and go and eat loads of stuff untill I find out what you would taste like if you had a taste!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Elaine
26-09-2007, 10:07 PM
I would taste like peaches and cream;)
Smooth, sweet, fruity and very very satisfying:lol: :lol: :lol:

Erin
26-09-2007, 10:09 PM
I would taste like peaches and cream;)
Smooth, sweet, fruity and very very satisfying:lol: :lol: :lol:

hemmm nah my taste buds arnt going for that.
That first video is killing me :lol:

random
26-09-2007, 10:32 PM
I always have a bit of both sides first too and then mix it up and then pour some of the mixture back into the small side and leave that til last. :?

I can taste smells and hear shapes but that's not really quite the same is it. At least you have a name for your Erin I think I am just crazy.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/randoms_pix/cry.jpg

Maybe we can put our skills together for the good of mankind? :smt043

dandysmom
26-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Random, please Google synesthesia....that's part of it......you're not weird. To think that as rare as it is that there are two people on here that have that talent is amazing....

Erin
26-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Maybe we can put our skills together for the good of mankind? :smt043

Maybe we should Kel :lol: :lol: :lol:

random
26-09-2007, 11:12 PM
Random, please Google synesthesia....that's part of it......you're not weird. To think that as rare as it is that there are two people on here that have that talent is amazing....

Oooh is it? I thought it must have just been tasting shapes! :lol:

I'm off for a google, never heard of it before.

Erin
26-09-2007, 11:14 PM
Oooh is it? I thought it must have just been tasting shapes! :lol:

I'm off for a google, never heard of it before.

nah its not Kel,ive read loads about it tonight,its really interesting.
I can taste colours and shapes and and have colours for days.Its really really interesting.Glad I started this thread now :D

Grete
26-09-2007, 11:17 PM
You distract them, I'll call the ambulance ;)

random
26-09-2007, 11:19 PM
Ohh look Erin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia
Wiki says one in 23 people have it!

I had no idea, and about music too, because low notes are blue and high notes are white! :D That is how I got through my music course at college! :D

I thought I just had a wild imagination I didn't think it was an actual thing!

The biggest part for me is hearing shapes, i'm always thinking that! How interesting!

I have sleep paralysis too and I didn't kno wthat was a real thing either 'til earlier this year! :roll: :lol:

I'm glad you said now Erin! :D

Erin
26-09-2007, 11:29 PM
Ohh look Erin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia
Wiki says one in 23 people have it!

I had no idea, and about music too, because low notes are blue and high notes are white! :D That is how I got through my music course at college! :D

I thought I just had a wild imagination I didn't think it was an actual thing!

The biggest part for me is hearing shapes, i'm always thinking that! How interesting!

I have sleep paralysis too and I didn't kno wthat was a real thing either 'til earlier this year! :roll: :lol:

I'm glad you said now Erin! :D

oh noooo the web sites are lieing to us Kel :roll: i read on one site that 1 in 2000 people have it -
http://www.nicolamorgan.co.uk/synaesthesia.php about half way down the page.
its really interesting isnt it :lol:
I ant wait for ed to get home tonight so i can tell him im not weird,he always tells me im weird :lol:
I made him eat loads of these choc bars (really cant think what they are called something "blue" i think)and kept saying cant you taste that its the colour white!!!!!! :lol: he thought i was going mad :lol:
Mondays to me are the colour Blue
Tuesdays are pink
Wednesdays are orange
Thursdays are black
Fridays are red
Sat's are green
and sundays are yellow,...its dead strange isnt it.

random
26-09-2007, 11:48 PM
oh noooo the web sites are lieing to us Kel :roll: i read on one site that 1 in 2000 people have it -
http://www.nicolamorgan.co.uk/synaesthesia.php about half way down the page.
its really interesting isnt it :lol:
I ant wait for ed to get home tonight so i can tell him im not weird,he always tells me im weird :lol:
I made him eat loads of these choc bars (really cant think what they are called something "blue" i think)and kept saying cant you taste that its the colour white!!!!!! :lol: he thought i was going mad :lol:
Mondays to me are the colour Blue
Tuesdays are pink
Wednesdays are orange
Thursdays are black
Fridays are red
Sat's are green
and sundays are yellow,...its dead strange isnt it.

I found one with a test on it Erin, I will post it up tomorrow, i'm going to bed now.

I am going to show my dad these! We had a laugh last week when he shut a cupboard and I told him it sounded like a perfect square! :lol:

The biggest one for me is tasting smells but I thought everyone did that? :?

Like when you say to someone OH THAT TASTES LIKE PAINT and they say HAVE YOU EVER TASTED PAINT?! No but, it tastes like paint smells. Does that not happen to us all? :shock:

Erin
26-09-2007, 11:51 PM
ooh yeh post the test :) Im off to try and sleep now too doubt it though after Elaine got me all hyper :lol:
Yep I know what you mean by the whole tasting paint thing,I thought that was normal too :?

dandysmom
27-09-2007, 02:14 AM
I can hardly wait for the test! Don't know why, as I don't have any of these abilities. It's like ESP...that fascinates me too, but I have about as much ESP as a head of cabbage!

Jac
27-09-2007, 08:48 AM
Like when you say to someone OH THAT TASTES LIKE PAINT and they say HAVE YOU EVER TASTED PAINT?! No but, it tastes like paint smells. Does that not happen to us all? :shock:

I do that!!! Like that tastes like bubble gum smells.. Or that tastes like glue smells.

Does that mean I'm in the men in white coat club?

Erin
27-09-2007, 08:58 AM

I do that!!! Like that tastes like bubble gum smells.. Or that tastes like glue smells.

Does that mean I'm in the men in white coat club?

hmmmm Im not sure Jac's I would say yes to the that tastes like glue.can you taste colours or shapes or anyother smells?or can you "see" music?
Have aread up on it,I found aload of other things that I do when I read through like the whole colours for days thing.

Jac
27-09-2007, 09:03 AM
hmmmm Im not sure Jac's I would say yes to the that tastes like glue.can you taste colours or shapes or anyother smells?or can you "see" music?
Have aread up on it,I found aload of other things that I do when I read through like the whole colours for days thing.

I havent read up on it yet Erin but quite freequently I'll come out with something obscure like that tastes how something smells. Something you wouldnt eat and not have a clue about , like the paint example. My family just think I'm daft. Some things tast like colours. Potatoes are red.

Erin
27-09-2007, 09:10 AM
oh yeah then jac,sounds like it to me,if potatoes are red :lol:

Jac
27-09-2007, 09:17 AM
That confirms it. Were all weird here:lol:

Erin
27-09-2007, 09:43 AM
Got it!!! I can remember the name of that chocolate,its the Nestle Blue Riband chocs :lol: hmmmm they are sooo yummy and taste like the colour white!!

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/looby_loo83/abcchocolate.jpg