PDA

View Full Version : In the Vets tonight.

borderdawn
25-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Was in the Vets tonight with Scooter, when two men came in, man and his grown up (very handsome) son came in carrying a brown Havana/Oriental type Cat. Shouting the odds, she looked in pain. She was hit by a Van, the driver stopped, and as she tried to scramble away, dragging her back end behind her, the monster got back in his van and drove off.:twisted: The lady in the car behind stopped, and found her beneath a hedge, she was going to work, and had no idea what to do, so she knocked the nearest door, which was this guy and his sons home. They bought the Cat to the vet, she had a collar and tag on, the man had called the owner who was on the motorway, she turned round and came back, she arrived as i was leaving.

The cat seems to have a broken pelvis, and has skinned her tail a little, but the vet thinks she will be fine, the owner very grateful to the two men and the lady that stopped.

What an absolute ars**ole to drive away as the cat struggled! I hope he gets his!

Erin
25-09-2007, 09:58 PM
omg what a s**t :evil: That is disgusting that he just drove off grrrrrrr :evil:
Hope the baby will be ok

Moli
25-09-2007, 10:02 PM
There only one word for that driver...*******!!!
Hope she makes a full recovery, poor baby....

Hope Scooter is ok....

yola
25-09-2007, 10:03 PM
One day he will get his due :mad: . Thank heaven there are still good people out there. I know I would help any cat I saw in such trouble, as would anyone here I'm sure!

Mags
25-09-2007, 10:04 PM
That makes me livid when I hear that, the least the driver could have done was to check to see if he could help her:mad: It's a good thing there are kind people around like that lady, the man and his son.

I do hope she will be ok..

babycakes
25-09-2007, 10:07 PM
What goes around.... However he is already living a **** life as he is too angry, emotionaly cut off, in a rush to see the beauty, love and wonder of life itself. Hope the furbaby makes good progress and at least there were other pople there to help.

Kazz
25-09-2007, 10:16 PM
Some people just do not care. Yet better to concentrate on the Good people like the lady car driver, the man and his son.
Hope the little cat is fine.

Karen

dandysmom
25-09-2007, 10:18 PM
What a complete b*****d! Hope he will get his, someday! Thank God for the lovely people who rescued the little girl; sending healing vibes.

Grete
26-09-2007, 12:08 AM
The poor baby :( I can't believe the guy who hit her just left her there without even TRYING to help. There just aren't enough words to express how I feel about this gutless coward.

Thank goodness for the Angel who stopped and got help and to the man and his son for bringing her in. I hope she recovers well and has LOTS of TLC.

random
26-09-2007, 11:14 AM
Oh how totally evil Dawn. :evil:

alexgirl73
26-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Feel sick to my stomach after reading that! Evil barsteward!!!!!

Kay
26-09-2007, 03:46 PM
That is just so awful. Hope the little cat makes a full and speedy recovery.

dandysmom
26-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Reading this again I got angrier thinking about it! Am sending healing vibes to the little girl, and very bad vibes to that driver: may he break out in hives and get a boil in an embarrassing place!!

alexgirl73
26-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Lol@Eileen! I know this is serious what has happened to this poor wee girl, but I can just see you sitting there Eileen, glaring at the screen and and muttering about that man getting boils!!! I echo your sentiments!

borderdawn
26-09-2007, 05:24 PM
Vet just rang about Scooters results, I asked her about the Cat yesterday. She is still there, has a broken pelvis, which will heal by itself, she can walk and has all function and feeling in all departments!! and has had a few staples in her tail, other than that she is fine! Going home this evening.
dawn.

borderdawn
26-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Reading this again I got angrier thinking about it! Am sending healing vibes to the little girl, and very bad vibes to that driver: may he break out in hives and get a boil in an embarrassing place!!

LOL!!! :-D :-D

Kay
26-09-2007, 05:42 PM
So glad to hear she is alright.

Grete
26-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Oh thank goodness she's OK and will mend with some TLC. Poor baby to have to go through it all.

Karma, please do your thing on that evil git.

dandysmom
26-09-2007, 08:05 PM
Very happy news about the little girl!! She used up one of her lives, there!

alexgirl73
26-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Great to hear about the poor wee thing (hope Scooter is ok too)

borderdawn
26-09-2007, 09:31 PM
Thanks Alex, Scooter is doing ok.
Dawn.

Mags
26-09-2007, 09:37 PM
So pleased this little girl will be alright ............ I'm glad Scooter is ok too Dawn..:D

random
26-09-2007, 09:43 PM
So glad she will be ok.

Glad Scooter is ok too.