PDA

View Full Version : tazz

tazz
20-09-2007, 06:02 PM
:D hello to everyone, just to update you about tazz, the cat i had from naomi had is plaster of last wednesday and everything was fine, had to keep him in for a week but was allowed out today, he is still limping but doing fine. so glad he fine just got to keep an eye on is leg.if he is still limping got to go back to the vets for an exray,also he as been castreted and now he dont even bother about wanting to go out in the night, which is a good thing. let you now more about him in the week,so bye for mow.:-D

Mags
20-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Hi :smt039 it's good to hear Tazz has had his plaster off and his leg is fine. The limping may just be a reaction to having the plaster removed ........if it doesn't improve in a week or so, I suggest you pop him back to the vet just to get it checked out.

Well done for getting him castrated, you will find he will have a much better nature now and will not want to roam so much.

It's good to hear from you ..... please keep us updated with news of Tazz ...:D

tazz
20-09-2007, 06:30 PM
thanks mags i will dont really know how to send photos yet.

Mags
20-09-2007, 07:23 PM
This link may help you with sending your photos ....... it's not as complicated as it seems ;)

http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=8195

yola
20-09-2007, 07:44 PM
Hi again. Good to hear that Tazz is doing OK, may he continue to improve!

Please give our hellos to Naomi, she's much missed here.

dandysmom
20-09-2007, 09:11 PM
Good news about Tazz, and good to hear from you also! Do keep in touch.......

Moli
20-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Pleasaed to hear Tazz is doing so well....

babycakes
20-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Glad Tazz is doing well. Must be strange having a plaster off and getting used to walking normally again

tazz
21-09-2007, 11:13 AM
yes tazz is doing very well, he is a lovely cat and loves all the fuss, i will send some photos in when i will read mags thread on how to do it.bye for now.

tazz
22-10-2007, 05:14 PM
hi to everyone, just an update on tazz, had is plaster off and is doing fine.the only thing is he his catching birds and pigeons and bringing them in the house,dont like to put a colar with a bell on it, because there are a lot of trees around us in case he gets stuck,any ideas to stop him doing this.

babycakes
22-10-2007, 09:20 PM
Glad Tazz is ok now, did you get any pics with the plaster on???

Kay
23-10-2007, 04:01 PM
Glad Tazz is doing well without his plaster. I don't think you will stop him going after the birds but you could get one of those breakaway collars so that he can't get stuck. It would at least warn the birds.