PDA

View Full Version : Is she is season?

deevil
19-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Rosie being my irst female cat im unsure! she has alwasy been a house cat before i bought her but she keeps coming upto me and crying she has plently of food and water etc i did let her ou tin the garden with me today but she wasn that intrested, do you think she wants to be out or just saying hello lol :?

dandysmom
19-09-2007, 10:53 PM
Has she been spayed? If she's always been a house cat, I'd be quite wary about letting her outside unsupervised...spayed or not...she might be frightened by something, dogs, noise, etc., run, and then not know her way home. Is your garden enclosed with no access to roads/traffic?

deevil
19-09-2007, 10:55 PM
she isnt spayed, my garden is enclosed and she was next to me all the time

sillylilykitty
22-09-2007, 06:03 AM
You will know when she is in season, she will let you know! Female cats meow loudly when in season, there is no mistaking it.

Kay
23-09-2007, 03:45 PM
You will know when she is in season, she will let you know! Female cats meow loudly when in season, there is no mistaking it.

You are not always aware that a cat is in season as they can have silent calls. They do however appear to be more affectionate than usually. My first breeding queen had silent calls until she had her first litter. I would be very wary about letting her out and would get her spayed asap to avoid any mishaps. Tom cats are very quick where a female in call is concerned :roll: :roll:.

sillylilykitty
24-09-2007, 12:03 AM
You are not always aware that a cat is in season as they can have silent calls. They do however appear to be more affectionate than usually. My first breeding queen had silent calls until she had her first litter. I would be very wary about letting her out and would get her spayed asap to avoid any mishaps. Tom cats are very quick where a female in call is concerned :roll: :roll:.

Wow, I didnt know cats could do that.;)