PDA

View Full Version : New kits on the block

smudgley
18-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Gizzie has gone to her new home.

Fizz is going tomorrow (well should be, slthough having trouble getting in touch with the lady who's having her)

Kirsty is going Thursday.

Vienna is seeing the vet next week about her thyroid & has been reserved, so should be going soon too.

So I should have lots of new ones in soon. I know I'm getting a litter of 5 kittens, 11 weeks old on Sunday. I'll get some photos of them.

Mags
18-09-2007, 10:32 PM
That's good to hear they have all got homes to go to Smudgley!:D

It'll be nice to see your newcomers ...... well, not really but you know what I mean:(......... I hope they won't be too long finding their new homes too..:D

alexgirl73
18-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Great to hear that they have homes, and hopefully the kittens wont be with you too long either.

Mags
23-09-2007, 09:38 PM
Did you have the litter of kittens in today Smudgley?

smudgley
23-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Did you have the litter of kittens in today Smudgley?

I did Mags - I collected them this evening, I have the scars to prove it :roll: they are cute! 3 tabby males, a tabby & white male (who is very timid & doesn't like being handled, hence the scratches) & a tabby & white girl, I've put them in the pen to settle down for the evening.

Oh & I managed to get in touch with the girl who was having Fizz & made arrangements for collection but she didn't turn up, so I called her & she said she'd come the next day, didn't turn up - have phoned since but she won't answer / return my calls :evil:

alexgirl73
23-09-2007, 10:07 PM
What a pain! I take it Fizz wont be going to her then!!!

Hope the kittens settle down quickly!

Erin
23-09-2007, 10:08 PM
hope they settle in well Smudgely.

I cant believe that girl,bet you get used to that though,people not turning up answering phones etc.I dont know how you do it,I would just lose my rag all the time :roll:

smudgley
23-09-2007, 10:11 PM
I do have people turn up late, or occasionally don't turn up to view cats, but I've never had one reserved & then someone just not come with no explanantion. I called her a few times since & left messages, so no she isn't having her now as it's been 5 days or more since she should have gone.

Erin
23-09-2007, 10:13 PM
I do have people turn up late, or occasionally don't turn up to view cats, but I've never had one reserved & then someone just not come with no explanantion. I called her a few times since & lleft messages, so no she isn't having her now as it's been 5 days or more since she should have gone.

Grrrrrr I would be fuming,ifshe doesnt wnat Fizz why not just tell you then you can start looking for a new home for her :evil: :evil:

Mags
23-09-2007, 10:16 PM
Poor kittens, I hope they settle in soon and the little timid one adjusts...

What a shame about Fizz ...... but quite honestly that lady doesn't deserve her unless she can give you a good reason ;)

smudgley
23-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Oh yeah & the lady who wants Vienna isn't having her either by the looks of things. :(
She saw her at the neutering campaign & expressed an interest in her then & asked if she could have her, I said she would be a great home for her (retired lady on her own) & asked for her phone number, she told me she's not on the phone but her daughter is & she wanted to leave me that number but couldn't remember it. :roll: So I gave her my CP number & asked her to call me in 2 weeks once Vienna had been to the vets again, she said she would & she begged me not to let anyone else have her. I explained that I work full time & that my phone usually goes to a messaging service & she would need to leave me a message with a contact number, then I'd get back to her, she was ok about that. ..... She did phone me as promised, but this is what she said.....

"I'm ringing about Vienna, I'm supposed to call & leave a number for Kelly, so can you get her to call me please, ask Kelly to call me!"

Yes, you guessed it, she didn't leave the number!

Erin
23-09-2007, 10:24 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: sorry Kelly that made me laugh!!! Hopefully she will call back if she doesnt hear off you :?

Mags
23-09-2007, 10:27 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ........ there's still a chance she may contact you! :roll::lol:

dandysmom
23-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Oh dear, she does sound a bit disorganized..........hope you all can finally get together!

smudgley
23-09-2007, 10:32 PM
But I don't think she will. :( She called about a week ago.
I've told all the people who have CP lines that if she calls them, take her number. I thought she may contact the general helpline instead. I think she may have been trying but putting the phone down when it goes to answer phone, but I only ever answer it if I'm in the office doing CP stuff :roll: It's easier & more convenient to pick the messages up daily & return the calls.

smudgley
23-09-2007, 10:33 PM
Oh dear, she does sound a bit disorganized..........hope you all can finally get together!

Nah, she's just a dear old lady who's probably a bit scared of the answerphone. :roll:

dandysmom
23-09-2007, 10:59 PM
She needs a nice kitty to keep her company!

Kazz
23-09-2007, 11:00 PM
Thats the sort ofthing my Mom does then moans like crazy because no one has returned her calls.

I bet she's sitting at home mumbling about you. :)