PDA

View Full Version : Kado's being naughty yet again?

kado
18-09-2007, 12:36 PM
Just got back from shopping and looking out of the window and saw oscar (kado's best mate)and kado with something brown in his mouth. Two minutes or so later Kado came upstairs tapping something with his paw, it was moving. I hate to say screamed i was a very live mouse. My OH picked it up with a bag a released it in the tree's across the road. Love cates hate there presents they bring you. I told him not to do it again i live in hope.

jane

Grete
18-09-2007, 01:33 PM
Eeeek!

Bubbles is a ****** for doing that too. We had to instigate mouse check on her whenever she comes in, in the evening if the door has been left open for her.

This is after my husband wandering round for a week asking if I could smell something funny. Me being a smoker couldn't and eventually it drove him nuts enough to take the lounge apart where we found a very rotting mouse under the sofa *shudder*. She brings in the occasional bird and frog as well as mice but usually they are all alive and she wants to play with them. I'm guessing she chased the poor mouse under there and camped out til it died.

I don't want to tell her off for it because she's only doing what comes naturally to her but any praise is said with very gritted teeth lol.

kado
18-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Shortly after posting about Kado he came in with whiskers and fir on his face and he looked pleased as punched about it.

jane

dandysmom
18-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Awww, just doing what comes naturally! If the mouse were in the house you'd be glad to have it caught..... I was very proud of Leia for dispatching the (ugh!!) rat that came in......:D

Whiley
18-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Dawwrr little nillies.

Shelby doesn't do that thankfully.

Mind you, no point saying 'look what i got, guys!' and bringing me extra gifts when she lives with a show rattery is there!

Shes always been very civil with them! :D

Jac
18-09-2007, 06:20 PM
See there are pro's to having house cats:-D

Moli
18-09-2007, 06:21 PM
Chancer brings them home for the boys to play with regularly....He dropped one in the garden it went under the wheely bin, and I had 5 cats sitting round the bin waiting for it to come out!!!

Jac
18-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Chancer brings them home for the boys to play with regularly....He dropped one in the garden it went under the wheely bin, and I had 5 cats sitting round the bin waiting for it to come out!!!

Two cats round the hamster cage is bad enough:lol:

babycakes
18-09-2007, 06:33 PM
Denis brings in moles, frogs, birds and anything that moves really he is on a leash and it has never stopped him.... he's always very proud to say the least and it's OH's job to bin them or release them. It's only frogs that stay alive really cos they play possum and he doesn't know they are not dead.

dandysmom
18-09-2007, 07:58 PM
Denis brings in moles, frogs, birds and anything that moves really he is on a leash and it has never stopped him.... he's always very proud to say the least and it's OH's job to bin them or release them. It's only frogs that stay alive really cos they play possum and he doesn't know they are not dead.

Sultan, my Aby did that once, and I was holding the leash ! I'd stopped to talk to a neighbor, and he suddenly jumped up about three feet in the ivy growing on the side of the house and came down with a sparrow! With a broken neck, sorry to say.....

babycakes
18-09-2007, 08:49 PM
They are clever arn't they?? His leash is attatched to the washing line so he has full use of the garden without me constantly supervising so he is able to sneakily catch things!! However we have lots of holes in the garden that various things live in and he sits for hours guarding them so patience pays off once in a while.

Socks
18-09-2007, 11:01 PM
Garfeild brought home a full-grown Duck T___T

dandysmom
18-09-2007, 11:50 PM
Alive......:shock: ???

babycakes
19-09-2007, 07:59 AM
A duck?????

Grete
19-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Good grief!!! That's going some!

kado
19-09-2007, 12:51 PM
He's some clever puddy cat. Kado is a good boy today no presents today.

jane