PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread/Tuesday

Erin
18-09-2007, 07:35 AM
Morning all,
Ive been up since 5,got woken up by a big sloppy kiss off Choc telling me he wanted to go out for a wee :roll:
Its clear and sunny here this morning but absolutely freezing.
Not much planned for today,have a pile of ironing that needs doing so may crack on with that.

Hope you all have a good day :)

Moli
18-09-2007, 08:34 AM
Morning Erin, morning all, really cold and windy here today....
Just about to drop Mollie off at the vets, she is in today to get the limps removed from her mouth.....and although I am sure its nothing to worry about, hate leaving her!!!
Have a good day everyone...

babycakes
18-09-2007, 08:57 AM
Good morning all,
Hope all goes well at the vets Moli. X Let us know.

I got back from Greece yesterday morning. :( I was so tired as it was a night flight and I didn't sleep. Had to call someone out to fix the washing machine and then plough through the mountain of washing :roll:

Picked Denis up from the cattery and he had spent the week hiding under his blanket which made me feel really sad. He cried and cried when he saw me, and hasn't stopped crying since!!!!
We have had lots of cuddles and he has eaten like a horse, he will have missed his tit bits though.
Anyway it back to work today :( It bright and sunny here too but I can't get warm

Jac
18-09-2007, 09:49 AM
Morning all.

Moli will be fine. ((((((((())))))) Hugs.

Great start to the day here. Slept in, chased Ceilidh about the house. You know what it's like. Get dressed, clean your teeth ect. Well we finally got in the car to go to school albeit late. Pulled up at the gates to be told "sorry school closed as the boiler's broken":shock: Just what I needed. Now I have Ceilidh home and the visit from Mum. God may just have time to hoover the cats but no polishing today:lol: .

Its sunny but really cold. :cry: Cant complain though. I'll get my washing out.

Mags
18-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Morning all!
It was very nippy here first thing today but now the sun has warmed things up a bit.

I'm still very limited what I can do due to my back but have managed to get the washing on the line for a change. Things must be improving as I couldn't stretch up before!:D

My daughter called in this morning for a natter and a cuppa before going to pick Jamie up from school. This is his last week of half days before he starts all day.

Moli - I hope Mollie's op went well and you have her back home soon..... x

Babycakes - hope you had a good holiday in Greece ......any holiday pics? :D

Enjoy your day everyone!:cool:

Donna
18-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Sunny but cold!!! Soon be time for my winter jacket!!

At work at the mo and nothing much planned for today. My photo of Emma that I took has arrived so just need to find a nice (cheap) frame for it then I will show you all the finished product!!

My son is jealous - so might have to do one of him now lol!!!!

Grete
18-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Brrr very cold this morning but the sun has been out all day so it's warmed up a little. Time to break out my warm cardies ;)

Little madam got us up this morning at 6am grrr. My hubbie decided to go into work early since he was up so it was kind of nice driving him in with no traffic to worry about ;)

Nothing much planned for the day - still scanning loads and loads of photos in *sigh* :) It will be worth it when it's done :)

Hope everyone has a good day :)

dandysmom
18-09-2007, 04:14 PM
Sunny but cold again here also! I already have my sweaters out, brrr! Just the usua marketing run and nothing special to do.
Mags: glad the back is a bit better..
Babycakes: nice that you're back, hug poor Denis for me! Pics?
Moli: let us know how Mollie's doing, please...
Jac: not a good start to the day..
Have a nice afternoon, all!

Whiley
18-09-2007, 06:07 PM
Wow hectic day. Been working all morning, then found out poor chappie of mine is going to need an operation, and started worrying so came home from work. Since then, booked Shelby in for her vets appointment tomorrow and now off again for a work do for the shop! Don't really feel like going out frankly but its free, so its all good :D

babycakes
18-09-2007, 06:37 PM
Sunny but cold again here also! I already have my sweaters out, brrr! Just the usua marketing run and nothing special to do.
Mags: glad the back is a bit better..
Babycakes: nice that you're back, hug poor Denis for me! Pics?Moli: let us know how Mollie's doing, please...
Jac: not a good start to the day..
Have a nice afternoon, all!

Denis said thanks for the hug DANDY and he is very
happy to be home. Have missed him so much.
Yes MAGS will upload pics asap for you