PDA

View Full Version : Fleas - argh!!

RRR
17-09-2007, 10:05 PM
I noticed the cats had fleas a little while back so got the spray straight out and gave them a good covering. A few weeks after that I noticed they had them AGAIN! So this time I used the front line spot on and sprayed the whole house, washed all animal bedding, cushion covers, our bedding, sprayed all the carpets and curtains, etc but they've STILL got them! :mad:

I last used the frontline spot on about a fortnight ago.

Is there something I've forgotton to do? Can I put more spot on on them so soon?

Grete
17-09-2007, 11:10 PM
Doh fleas suck (no pun intended!). I find frontline on it's own doesn't do the job on Bubbles so we get her the program injection every 6th months as well.

I don't know how often you can use the spot on tho :(

kelly-joy
19-09-2007, 05:23 PM
I use the frontline combo or the strong hold and then I use staykill around the house and that usually does the trick for me

Tanya
19-09-2007, 08:54 PM
When Oli had fleas I found that Frontline didnt work. We used another flea treatment from the vets - Advocate - I think it was called.

I was told that spot on can be used as often as every four weeks, but you SHOULDN'T use it more often than this.

We also combed Oli every day and treated the whole house twice because the silly fleas just would not die!

Goodluck!