PDA

View Full Version : Sheesssshhhh sometimes

Kazz
08-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Just let the girls out for a wee, Sal went out had a potter round the garden and a wee Tess a potter round the garden. Tess came back in as she passed me on the step I said "Titch did you not go out for a wee" she paused looked at me turned went out had a wee and then came in.....Shessshhh sometimes I wonder about that pup.

Karen

Elaine
08-09-2007, 10:06 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: bless her:lol: :lol: :lol:
How about some piccies of the girls Kazz, haven't seen them for a while;)

alexgirl73
08-09-2007, 10:09 PM
awww. At least she listens to her mum (unlike my daughters lol)

dandysmom
08-09-2007, 10:48 PM
Awww, cute story!

Donna
09-09-2007, 08:44 AM
Its one of those "now why did I come into this room" moments that I get all the time!

dinahsmum
09-09-2007, 10:28 AM
teehee
And I expext your girls are like mine and always want to please. So, if I'm going out for a while I always send Dinah to the garden before I go ... give the instruction - wee wee quick - and she dutifully sniffs and wees. Except if she doesn't need to, she'll still crouch down, just to show she's trying! :)

Erin
09-09-2007, 02:01 PM
:lol: awww bless her Kazz,I agree I think we need some pics of the girls :)

Kazz
09-09-2007, 03:53 PM
Yeap they are DM always eager to please just the words have a weeand off they goto at least try. But tell you something doesn't it work well when you are as you say going out or taking them in the car somewhere, or stopping for a meal.

They are good dogs. Unless they are playing hide and seek when I am trying to clean the kitchen floor.

Hide and seek Staffordstyle is one goes down the side of the house, one runs up the garden or in the house. Then the one searches for the other.....involves lots of running around leg biting :roll: hijacking :roll: and body slamming. And NO I repeat NO barking I hate barking dogs;)