PDA

View Full Version : Kiara is loosing her blue on her face.

random
05-09-2007, 10:17 PM
It's really weird, but she is definately loosing the 'blue' on her face but only around her eyes and a little of her muzzle, although mainly around her eyes. I know heat can affect it sometimes but it is weird how it's fine everywhere else and just certain places on her face seem to be growing back in white. :? Anyone know what it could be? :? She's 100% her normal happy healthy self.

Will try getting a pic of her and will also post and older pic alongside it to compare.

Moli
05-09-2007, 10:22 PM
I same thing happened to Casper, Random, his mask was coming in lighter, and I discovered thanks to Catsey members, he was lying near the radiator and it was the cause, his mask is now dark again...

dinahsmum
06-09-2007, 08:41 AM
How fascinating

borderdawn
06-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Its Maddie, she's nicked it!

random
06-09-2007, 02:18 PM
I same thing happened to Casper, Random, his mask was coming in lighter, and I discovered thanks to Catsey members, he was lying near the radiator and it was the cause, his mask is now dark again...

I remember that Moli, I knew that heat affected their colouring so maybe it is something related to the sudden hot spells we have been having, she is a big sun worshipper. I can't think of her being near anything particularly warm all the time though apart from that.

How fascinating

I think it is amazing DM, I was fascinated when I found out why meezers have their colour where they do - being it the coldest points of their bodies.

Its Maddie, she's nicked it!

You know Dawn, that really wouldn't surprise me! :smt043

Kay
07-09-2007, 07:11 PM
The himalayan factor is a heat related gene and the hot weather will definitely not helped. My colourpoint Persians are kept as coolas possible with fans to try and stop them shading to much.

babycakes
07-09-2007, 07:59 PM
That really is fascinating. I learn so much on Catsey