PDA

View Full Version : My beautiful Pagan Sphynx has passed away

chris246
05-09-2007, 11:03 AM
Im in bits ..Pagan became very ill a week ago ..the vet has kept a close watch on her since last thursday ..but she went into a coma and slipped away at 8.30 this morning ..she is only 4 months old ..my heart is breaking .
my vet is sending her for a post mortem to see why this has happened to her ..she was never a lively little girl but I loved her just the same all she wanted to do was curl up and sleep on my lap ,she was my lovely little baby who I loved to bits and Ill miss her so much ..xx

Fran
05-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Oh, I am so very sorry to read this, you must be devastated :( I so hope the pm will tell you why she died and help you understand. {{{Hugs}}}

RIP Pagan, sleep well pretty girl x

Jac
05-09-2007, 11:15 AM
I'm sorry. This is so sad. It's hard enough when we loose an older loved one but yours was just a baby. I hope they find out what caused this.
(((((((())))))))) Hugs.

R.I.P little Pagan

Annestaff
05-09-2007, 11:17 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss :(

Sleep tight Pagan

yola
05-09-2007, 11:51 AM
Oh no. I'm so very, very sorry to be reading this. How heartbreaking . . . and so sudden :cry: :cry: I lost my darling Darcy suddenly in May, but he was 6 years old . . . Pagan was just a baby :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope the post mortem can shed some light on what the problem might have been. Love and hugs to you.

Erin
05-09-2007, 12:40 PM
oh Im sorry :( RIP Pagan xxx ((((hugs))))

Carole
05-09-2007, 12:46 PM
so sorry xx

Kazz
05-09-2007, 01:00 PM
What a terrible shock....RIP Pagan....4 months is justa baby.
I hope the post mortem gives you the answers you are looking for.

Take care. Karen

kado
05-09-2007, 01:06 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.

R I P little one run free at the bridge.

jane X

Donna
05-09-2007, 01:28 PM
So sorry :-(

Moli
05-09-2007, 02:25 PM
So very sorry....
run free little girl...xx

dinahsmum
05-09-2007, 03:48 PM
What a shock for you

dandysmom
05-09-2007, 03:58 PM
So sorry...:( and so very young, You must be really devastated; (((hugs))). RIP, little Pagan.....

babycakes
05-09-2007, 05:48 PM
O I am so sorry for the loss of your little baby. What a shock. Hugs to you and your family
RIP Pagan XXX

smudgley
05-09-2007, 06:55 PM
:( Sorry to hear about this sad news :(

I'm gald you are having a PM done. It's important to know.

Best wishes.

EmmaG
05-09-2007, 08:12 PM
I am so so sorry RIP Pagan :(

chris246
05-09-2007, 08:34 PM
Many Thanks to you all for your kindness today ..Im finding it very hard to cope at the moment ..even though my baby was'nt here with me very long we had such a very close loving bond .I just love her to bits .xxxxx

Mags
05-09-2007, 09:11 PM
I'm so sorry to hear your sad news..... (((hugs)))

Run free sweet Pagan.......x

sarahd
05-09-2007, 09:45 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your loss and my heart goes out to you.

RIP Pagan run free on the Rainbow Bridge

It doesnt matter how short or long a time our furry friends are with us the devastation at losing them is just as great. Remember all the good memories you have of Pagan

Sarah
x

MrsH
05-09-2007, 10:25 PM
What terribly sad news, you must be heart-broken to lose her at such a young age. Hope you get some answers soon.

AnnShoebridge
06-09-2007, 09:46 AM
:cry: I'm so sorry about your loss Chris. I lost my beloved Tigs on Saturday and, whilst he was aged 11, I do understand where you're at. Trust me it does get a little bit easier each day. ((((HUGS))))

Run free at the bridge Pagan.

borderdawn
06-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Sorry to hear your news, I hope the PM helps, I did this with one of my Cats, it gave me a bit of closure.

tracykim
06-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Im in bits ..Pagan became very ill a week ago ..the vet has kept a close watch on her since last thursday ..but she went into a coma and slipped away at 8.30 this morning ..she is only 4 months old ..my heart is breaking .
my vet is sending her for a post mortem to see why this has happened to her ..she was never a lively little girl but I loved her just the same all she wanted to do was curl up and sleep on my lap ,she was my lovely little baby who I loved to bits and Ill miss her so much ..xx
Hi,
firstly i'm new on here and chris is my mum... Pagan was a lovely little girl and it was heartbreaking to see her wasting away day by day..You could see she she was losing her will to live..Me and my mum where praying for her to get better and hoped that the vet would come back with good news,It was very hard for my mum to see her go that way, She has had some real bad luck with kitten/cat these last few months...She willl tell u how much of an animal lover i am and it kills me to see this..Hurts infact..I support the wspa and would help every animal in the world if i could but there is too many...:cry: I'll stop going on this is for our pagan....Love u my sweet..U will be missed, Now you can rest without anymore pain:cry: R.I. P

babycakes
06-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Welcome to you Tracykim.. Sorry for your loss. Hope you are all looking after each other at this sad time X

Kay
11-09-2007, 09:53 AM
So sorry for your loss I know what it is like to lose a young cat. My Toby was 10 months. It is hard whenever you lose a pet but when they are young it seems so cruel that they haven't even had a life. Just take to heart that she was loved as much as possible in her short life and try and take comfort in this. {{{{hugs}}}} to you both.

RIP little Pagan. Run and play free from the pain you so bravely endured. xx