PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for articles....come on grab one

Kazz
30-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Come on you lot think of somthing youcould write an article about spread you knowledge.:-D

Cats and Dogs.....

Adopting an older cat........

Introducing two adults.........

Cats and Kidney trouble........El;aine has done this but it needs updating....;)

Finding a Pedigree Breeder...........Dawn has taken that;)

Introducing a New Cat.........

Pensioner Puss.........taken ..... all idea's welcome.

Kittens.............

Neuting/Spaying............

Maybe one on each Pedigree breed?????????

Toileting habits...........

Indoor - Outdoor?............

Moggy Medicine...................Your vet, First Aid etc.

Diet and Health........

Any more ideas for articles.......any takers.....am I talking rubbish.............:-D
aren

dandysmom
30-08-2007, 10:53 PM
I could do one on Singapuras, Karen, although they're a rather obscure breed.....

Kazz
30-08-2007, 10:56 PM
I could do one on Singapuras, Karen, although they're a rather obscure breed.....

Go for it Dm.....:-D If we write enough articles Azz will have to give us a place to put them,...........;)

dandysmom
30-08-2007, 11:00 PM
So, what would you want? History, breed characteristics, show standards (would be different here), some pics (would have to pinch some online!). and maybe personal anecdotes?

Kazz
30-08-2007, 11:07 PM
So, what would you want? History, breed characteristics, show standards (would be different here), some pics (would have to pinch some online!). and maybe personal anecdotes?

Sounds good to me.
Write what you want to write how you would explain it to me for instance...........Go girl..........:-D

dandysmom
30-08-2007, 11:42 PM
Now that sounds good to me: not exactly a formal article, but what I'd tell someone who was considering getting a Pura? That would be pretty easy......I mean, anyone can go on line and read breed standards, etc., but nowhere will it tell you that Puras are back jumpers! And con artists!

dinahsmum
31-08-2007, 08:28 AM
I'll try Indoor Outdoor, Kazz but I'll have to pick people's brains for the indoor only. However, I can do research etc and we'll see how it turns out.
Is there any timescale on this? I assume not. Well, sometime before 2011 would be good I suppose?

dandysmom
31-08-2007, 03:47 PM
I'll try Indoor Outdoor, Kazz but I'll have to pick people's brains for the indoor only. However, I can do research etc and we'll see how it turns out.
Is there any timescale on this? I assume not. Well, sometime before 2011 would be good I suppose?
I'd be glad to help with that part: of the 7 cats over my lifetime, 6 have been indoor only, so think I know quite a bit about that! PM me anytime.....:D

dinahsmum
31-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Thanks Eileen - I'll take you up on that.

Fran
31-08-2007, 04:18 PM
I might be able to help with the indoor/outdoor article too DM. I have both indoor and outdoor cats...

Donna
31-08-2007, 04:23 PM
I am rubbish at this sort of thing. Cant even get my cats to use litter trays and cat flaps:shock: :shock: :shock: :-D :-D :-D

Kazz
31-08-2007, 05:17 PM
I might be able to help with the indoor/outdoor article too DM. I have both indoor and outdoor cats...

You could do most of those Fran - :-D hint hint.;)

Fran
01-09-2007, 10:44 AM
You could do most of those Fran - :-D hint hint.;)

:lol: I'll tackle one on Euthanasia...not a nice subject but one all cat owners face at some point in their lives. I won't be able to start it until next week and I need to do a bit of research so it might be a little while before it's done. Of course if someone was planning to do this then let me know and I'll do on one the others...

Amber
01-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Could I have a go at the neutering article? :-D I'm game to try anything!