PDA

View Full Version : What a fool am I????

Kazz
30-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Actually don't answer that title question.:oops:

I was going to post this yesterday but didn't still a little raw.:roll: mentioned it to Mags in a PM though.

I was doing the garden yesterday and as I am raising the beds I spent a while trying to work out a way to let the cats Oz and Cleo have access as they don't jump up anymore and have steps all over the house to sofa bed etc to help them.
I also considered a slightly raised step area in the sunshine and thought to myself Oz will need sunscreen on his ears when he lies here.
Then I remembered :roll: :roll: they are no longer here. :oops:

Went out and saw in a small pet/shop a statue of two cats necks intertwined.....made out of concrete/stone stuff. Had a quick glance then saw one of the statues had a chipped ear had to buy it. God knows why I hate that sort of garden ornament.......:-D :roll: :-D :roll: :-D :roll: What a soft soul eh????

Elaine
30-08-2007, 09:23 PM
I will answer the title of the thread actually, the answer is no, you are no fool. Just a big softy like me:D . I still look at comfy beds and blankets and think how much Winston would love them, he never really liked the garden but did like the stairwell window.
I'd love to see a piccie of the garden ornament Kazz, I bet its lovely.

Kazz
30-08-2007, 09:27 PM
Wrong Elaine its proper Tat. Lord knows where I will hide it.
The bloke in the shop got me a good one and I said can I have the one with the chipped ear. :) he looked at me and said but this one's perfect........He even tried to sell it me at a reduced price but I paid full price - didn't want the ornament to think it was not worth full price............... Yes the men in white coats do follow me around.

Moli
30-08-2007, 09:27 PM
You are certainly not afool Kazz, Oscar and Cleo have been a huge part of your life for many years, they will always be with you.....

Elaine
30-08-2007, 09:28 PM
I love Tat:lol: :lol: :lol: Show me anyway, please;)

babycakes
30-08-2007, 09:34 PM
I think it's really sweet. they were both honoured to find a mummy like you X You are bound to miss them like this as Moli said when they have been such a big part of your life. Give yourself a big hug for being so nice(((((((())))))

dandysmom
30-08-2007, 09:36 PM
It takes a long time for those things to stop happening...years after my Mom died, I'd be out shopping, see something and think "Oh, Mom would love that!"........

Not foolish, human,,,,, xxxx

Donna
30-08-2007, 09:40 PM
You are not a fool. Just a kind lady with a big heart.

Erin
30-08-2007, 09:40 PM
aww Kazz,you are certainly no fool,im sure we have all done that,they were in your life for such a long time.
I would like to see the ornament too kazz :)

Mags
30-08-2007, 10:06 PM
Kazz you are no fool......when you told me about that ornament yesterday, I thought how sweet that was ........ to you it is significant to Oscar and Cleo.;)

Please post a pic of it, we all loved Oz and Cleo so it will mean something to many of us here as well...:D

Kazz
30-08-2007, 10:27 PM
You are not a fool. Just a kind lady with a big heart.

Donna I love you you could have said Just a big lady with a kind heart............ So thank you:-D

Kazz
30-08-2007, 10:28 PM
I promise you all its tat...............

Moli
30-08-2007, 10:35 PM
tat or not would love to see it Kazz...

Kazz
30-08-2007, 10:45 PM
Tomorrow. And you lot are as daft as I am.:)

Mags
30-08-2007, 10:47 PM
Tomorrow. And you lot are as daft as I am.:)
I'll second that! ;):-D

Moli
30-08-2007, 10:51 PM
I have the most awful stone bird in my garden, it was a present!! and is horrendous! but its now become a conversation peice, everyone remarks about it...

dandysmom
30-08-2007, 10:56 PM
It couldn't be worse than some things I've seen ....... pink plastic lawn flamingos......talk about tat !

Kazz
30-08-2007, 11:02 PM
It couldn't be worse than some things I've seen ....... pink plastic lawn flamingos......talk about tat !

I've got two of those...........:shock:

Kazz
30-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Hang on now got 5 they do like to flock together don't they.;)

Darky
31-08-2007, 10:22 AM
From that I do not see a fool, I just see someone who has had cats in their life.

It's always difficult to adjust when something you love and are used to is no longer there.

Even though they look completely different for the most part, I am forever seeing my deceased cat Tiger in her son's face.

Sweet
31-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Behave will you, you are not a fool.

I love it, I think it should have pride and place in your garden to remind you for your two babies.

((((((hugs)))))) x