PDA

View Full Version : Lost my dinner!

Moli
28-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Made Spagetti for dinner tonight,put out everyones on the table, then went to put mine down, it slid off the plate and landed on my seat!! so not only did I not get my dinner, have an upholstered seat to get sauce off of:( :roll:

Mags
28-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Oh Moli.... I bet that made a mess:( It will be difficult to get the stain out too....
Was it spag bol?

When I saw the title, I thought you were going to say either the cats or the dogs had your dinner....:lol:

Moli
28-08-2007, 07:12 PM
Oh Moli.... I bet that made a mess:( It will be difficult to get the stain out too....
Was it spag bol?

When I saw the title, I thought you were going to say either the cats or the dogs had your dinner....:lol:Funny you should say that Mags, the dogs did get it!!:roll: :lol:
I been meaning to get the chairs redone for ages, will have to now....:roll:
yep it was spag bol!

dinahsmum
28-08-2007, 07:23 PM
Oh no!
I'm sure you'll see the funny side tomorrow but it just sounds a bit messy now.
Did you find something esle to eat or did you have to have the dogs' supper?

Donna
28-08-2007, 07:30 PM
I have done that too!!! Pasta is quite slippery on a plate!! Hope you manage to sort the chair out Moli.

Moli
28-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Oh no!
I'm sure you'll see the funny side tomorrow but it just sounds a bit messy now.
Did you find something esle to eat or did you have to have the dogs' supper?
Had some off of everybody elses plate, always make too much...;)

Moli
28-08-2007, 07:59 PM
I have done that too!!! Pasta is quite slippery on a plate!! Hope you manage to sort the chair out Moli.
I have scrubbed the chair with cleaner, hopfully will come out...

dandysmom
28-08-2007, 08:03 PM
Oh Moli! Not funny really, but I couldn't help but laugh...anyway it's a good excuse to get the chairs redone,,,,,,, :-D

babycakes
28-08-2007, 08:24 PM
Well funny you should say that! Denis pinched the Lamb I had just cooked for OH! (not all but he didn't leave much) wouldn't mind I had offered him some before and he refused

Elaine
28-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Oh Moli, trust you:lol: :lol: :lol:

kado
28-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Sorry Moli it did make me laugh. It reminded me of my EX he put pieces of chicken on the cink for his tea to defrost and couldnt find them later on and acused me of moving them but it wasnt it was the dog who was less than a year at the time. I found the wrapper in her bed.

jane

Moli
28-08-2007, 11:10 PM
Sorry Moli it did make me laugh. It reminded me of my EX he put pieces of chicken on the cink for his tea to defrost and couldnt find them later on and acused me of moving them but it wasnt it was the dog who was less than a year at the time. I found the wrapper in her bed.

janeFunny, I have had the same experience Kado, usually my middle staffy is the culprit!!:lol:

kado
28-08-2007, 11:14 PM
It happened with my first dog Shandy. My dad was eating a custard slice and had leaned over the chair and i bet you can guess he ate the lot the dog not my dad.

jane

Moli
28-08-2007, 11:40 PM
It happened with my first dog Shandy. My dad was eating a custard slice and had leaned over the chair and i bet you can guess he ate the lot the dog not my dad.

jane
I opened the fridge, turned round to get something and a whole packet of cold ham disappeared!!!:lol:

dandysmom
28-08-2007, 11:41 PM
Cats steal dinner too! Years ago on a hot summer night I picked up some shrimp at the market to make shrimp salad...left the package on the kitchen table to go upstairs and change clothes...... gone when I came down and my Siamese was licking his chops and having a good wash-up with a pleased expression on his face...ended up having a grilled cheese sandwich!

Moli
28-08-2007, 11:48 PM
Cats steal dinner too! Years ago on a hot summer night I picked up some shrimp at the market to make shrimp salad...left the package on the kitchen table to go upstairs and change clothes...... gone when I came down and my Siamese was licking his chops and having a good wash-up with a pleased expression on his face...ended up having a grilled cheese sandwich!
:lol: :lol: :lol: My previous Siamese, Sam pinched a pork chop out of a frying pan, then growl when we tried to take it off him.:roll: :lol:

Mags
28-08-2007, 11:48 PM
..............and I bet you didn't begrudge him one bit Eileen!;)

dandysmom
28-08-2007, 11:53 PM
Actually, Mags, loved him dearly, but was absolutely furious at him...I had my teeth set for shrimp salad!!! Naughty, naughty boy!!!

Mags
28-08-2007, 11:55 PM
It's good to be able to look back and laugh at it now though Eileen!;)

dandysmom
29-08-2007, 01:54 AM
It is indeed, Mags! Being on here has made me remember lots of stories about the cats over the years...hope I'm not boring people with them, but we all have some funny stories about the things they've gotten into or up to....

mable1718
29-08-2007, 09:02 AM
oh moli i no its not a laughing matter but I find it quite funny lol