PDA

View Full Version : Poor dog..

Mags
28-08-2007, 05:39 PM
As some of you know, when we returned from our holiday just over a week ago, my next door neightbours had been given a 10 month old mongrel dog. Whenever he used to bark in the garden (which was frequently) Cassie would be terrified and dash back indoors.

I was talking to my neighbour today and just happened to mention that the dog was quiet when she said "Oh, he's gone!". It appears they have given him away after two and a half weeks to someone else now!:shock: I feel pleased for Cassie's sake but feel so sorry for this poor dog as this is the third time he has been given away.:( Each time the new owner has given him a new name - the poor boy won't know who he is ...... and I hate to think how he is going to grow up.....:(

Moli
28-08-2007, 05:43 PM
That makes me so angry, why the heck did they take the dog to begin with, poor boy will wonder what is going on....Hope whoever has him now will keep him and give him the love and home he deserves....

Jac
28-08-2007, 05:45 PM
AGHhhh Oh Flip:twisted: And they wonder why dogs flip when there left, they dont think the person's coming back.
Poor poor baby boy. I really hope who has him now gives him all the love and security of a loving lasting home.

Mags
28-08-2007, 05:48 PM
That makes me so angry, why the heck did they take the dog to begin with, poor boy will wonder what is going on....Hope whoever has him now will keep him and give him the love and home he deserves....
Moli, the husband was offered him for nothing and he took it.......... knowing full well that his wife doesn't particularly like cats or dogs!:roll: :mad:

Moli
28-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Moli, the husband was offered him for nothing and he took it.......... knowing full well that his wife doesn't particularly like cats or dogs!:roll: :mad:Stupid man!!!!:evil: He obviously did not think about the poor dog! Like Jac, have seen so many dogs that have ben passed from pillar to post and the harm it does them!!!!:evil:

Sweet
28-08-2007, 05:57 PM
Grrrrrrrrrr, poor dog! x

babycakes
28-08-2007, 06:44 PM
Why did they think that the dog would settle within two weeks also??? Poor dog. I echo all that everyone else has said.

dinahsmum
28-08-2007, 07:27 PM
There are a lot of people around who shouldn't even have a stick insect ........

Elaine
28-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Poor dog, I do hope that this new home will be a good, loving forever home for him.

Kazz
28-08-2007, 08:35 PM
But I imagine sadly he will either end up a latch key dog and if he's lucky will be rounded up by a rescue who will check out his next home worse he will continue going pillar to post. But he may just be lucky my neighbour's took on a dog similar to that she was on her 5th hom and 11 months old a cross GSD luckily they had had GSD's before and reeducated her she is middle aged now and called Elsie and gorgeous. Bets of luck to him.

Elaine
28-08-2007, 08:52 PM
My mum wont like that, she is called Elsie and is not a fan of GSD's;)
I am airing on the side of possitivity for the little dog xxx

Mags
28-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Well I hope he has a good home this time, he certainly deserves it. He is a Jack Russell cross, so my neighbour says........hopefully this next owner will spend some time with him and train him...:?

Moli
28-08-2007, 10:16 PM
Wishing this little boy and lovely new life.....

Mags
28-08-2007, 10:18 PM
Guess where Cassie was this evening? Sat on the edge of their fish pond! :-D She must sense that the dog is no longer there....:D

Moli
28-08-2007, 10:27 PM
Guess where Cassie was this evening? Sat on the edge of their fish pond! :-D She must sense that the dog is no longer there....:D:lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe she fancies fish for supper!!:lol:

Fran
28-08-2007, 10:29 PM
Poor little dog :( I do so hope he will have finally now found his forever home...

Mags
28-08-2007, 10:43 PM
Poor little dog :( I do so hope he will have finally now found his forever home...
So do I Fran ....he doesn't deserve that...:(