PDA

View Full Version : The Kittens From Hell

dbm_southwest
27-08-2007, 01:35 AM
Ok ... Truth be known I wouldnt have it any other way then then the title of this thread.:-D

Having cats is like having children .. I wish they could stay young forever :lol:

For those of you that dont know them....

Firstly the boys:

Oscar named after our old cat who unfortunately isnt with us anymore.

Moses named after the king of the Jews... dont ask .. and no we are not Jewish .. not that there is anything wrong with being Jewish .. named by our two boys

Secondly

Kizzy named after Kunta Kintes` daughter.

If you dont know who Kunte Kinte is go here :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunta_Kinte

I take it everyone here has watched Roots?

dbm_southwest
27-08-2007, 01:39 AM
Writting that reminded me of a cat that nearly stayed with us a few years ago...

It was a stray ... well we think it was ..used to come round now and again ... did that for a few months and then disappeared ... he was in good health though so we didnt worry....

We named him IZZY ... as in Izzy he staying or IZZY he going .... :-)

Mags
27-08-2007, 10:52 AM
Oscar Moses and Kizzy sound a mischievous trio :lol: ........... do you have any pics to show us?

dbm_southwest
27-08-2007, 04:02 PM
I havent got a digital camera or a mobile capable of taking pictures but my son does so maybe in the future :-)

dandysmom
27-08-2007, 04:14 PM
Oh do see if you can borrow the camera, the trio sound enchanting! Love the names, especially Izzy! And I bet they're all well groomed with the FURminator.....

mable1718
27-08-2007, 04:29 PM
I love the names of your cats

Jac
27-08-2007, 04:40 PM
Love your cats names. Yes I did watch Roots, the book was good as well.
I'm looking forwars to hearing more about them.

dbm_southwest
01-09-2007, 12:27 AM
Dont my kittens KNOW the rules?

Kittens + Cats are supposed to be scared of things like Hoovers + Mowers etc...

OK ... The first time they heard the hoover their skin left their fur :-) ... by the way how do they vertically jump without bending their legs ...

But now ... oh no .. "lets see if I can get myself sucked up by the hoover ..that looks fun...." they think....

I ( Yes Im a man and I do hoover ...ok...not to my wifes satisfaction ..but I do ) have to be SO carefull when I hoover....

dbm_southwest
01-09-2007, 12:31 AM
Love your cats names. Yes I did watch Roots, the book was good as well.

I have it on DVD and it makes me cry everytime :cry:

It should be shown in every school!

dandysmom
01-09-2007, 01:46 AM
Dont my kittens KNOW the rules?

Kittens + Cats are supposed to be scared of things like Hoovers + Mowers etc...

OK ... The first time they heard the hoover their skin left their fur :-) ... by the way how do they vertically jump without bending their legs ...

But now ... oh no .. "lets see if I can get myself sucked up by the hoover ..that looks fun...." they think....

I ( Yes Im a man and I do hoover ...ok...not to my wifes satisfaction ..but I do ) have to be SO carefull when I hoover....
Amazing! Every cat I've ever had was terrified of the Hoover!!! :-D

dbm_southwest
01-09-2007, 02:35 AM
I think they play dare with each other....

dandysmom
01-09-2007, 02:51 AM
You have got to borrow that camera...I want to see the terrible trio!!