PDA

View Full Version : Tucker is so NAUGHTY!

random
25-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Well he gave me the fright of my life this morning, he went out at 7:30am when I let the dogs out for their morning wee, and came back in at 9 for breakfast, COVERED IN BLOOD! :shock: :shock: :shock:

All around his neck and down his side and as you can imagine I was horrified and rushed him upstairs to clean him up and check where it was coming from, only to find it wasn't his! :shock:

It was a bit of a massacre for a bird or a mouse I thought, so went into the garden and he'd got a blackbird but he must have been rolling in it like a dog from the looks of things. :shock:

Without being too graphic, he'd split it right open and rolled all in it's insides. :cat36

And I had to clean it all up. :cat36

Mags
25-08-2007, 06:09 PM
That must have been frightening for you when you first saw him...:? Glad he was ok but..........yuk! the things cats will do!! :cat36

random
25-08-2007, 06:16 PM
My heart was in my mouth Mags, I just scouped him up and rushed him upstairs where the first aid stuff is in the bathroom. I had a million things going through my head of what could have happened, I thought he'd been hit by a car. :(

But then as I checked I saw the blood was just on the top of his coat and had not soaked all the way through and that's when it dawned on me it wasn't coming from him. :shock: And then I thought "OH NO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NOW". :shock: I bet he did it on purpose just to frighten me. :roll:

Mags
25-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Just had a thought Random.....it's a good job you didn't give him a Furminator session before you let him out, you may have wondered what you had done!!;):-D

Erin
25-08-2007, 06:29 PM
what a fright Kel,glad it wasnt him,they do like to scare us dont they :lol:

Fran
25-08-2007, 06:41 PM
The graphic description has just gone down nicely with my tea :roll: :-D

Seriously, I'm so pleased he is ok. I would have been in a panic too!

random
25-08-2007, 06:47 PM
Just had a thought Random.....it's a good job you didn't give him a Furminator session before you let him out, you may have wondered what you had done!!;):-D

:smt043 I would have been on here yelling at you all STOP WITH THE FURMINATORS!!!!!! :lol:

You can be sure when something happens it's down to Tucker! He's lost 2 collars since last Tuesday. :evil: I don't even know how he does it, he just comes in collarless. :evil: I wouldn't mind but it's the tags that cost the most to replace. :roll:

random
25-08-2007, 06:49 PM
The graphic description has just gone down nicely with my tea :roll: :-D

Seriously, I'm so pleased he is ok. I would have been in a panic too!

I could have been really mean to you all and taken a pic! :shock: :shock: :shock: :cat36

MrsH
25-08-2007, 06:57 PM
YUK!! what a way to get your day started! Calling him "naughty" is extremely generous I think.

Sweet
25-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Phew! at least hes OK, what a worry for you x

dandysmom
25-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Glad to hear he's OK, but what a dreadful scare...and high in the "Yuk" factor.....

random
25-08-2007, 08:37 PM
YUK!! what a way to get your day started! Calling him "naughty" is extremely generous I think.

That's not what I called him behind closed doors but this is a family forum! ;) :lol: :lol:

Donna
26-08-2007, 09:01 AM
Naughty Tucker!!!! Hope you have recovered from the fright!!! I would of been the same, but my two cats only ever "catch" worms, so no worries for me I dont think!!

dinahsmum
26-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Euuuuughhhh! :shock: Missed this yesterday, so have 'enjoyed' :roll: it with my coffee now.
What a strange behaviour - I don't think I've heard of a cat doing anything like that before.
Glad all's well though

babycakes
26-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Glad hes ok but must have scared the life out of you!!! Cud we have pics of Tucker please

random
26-08-2007, 06:56 PM
DM Tucker thinks he is a dog! :shock: :smt043 :shock:

Since we lost his sister he first kept himself to himself for a fair while and then started to bond with Dusty (my wee Dachshund) and he playfights with her and she washes him and they are best pals.:-D

babycakes I will get some pics of Tucker later just for you! :smt002 :-D

random
26-08-2007, 06:57 PM
DM Tucker thinks he is a dog! :shock: :smt043 :shock:

Since we lost his sister he first kept himself to himself for a fair while and then started to bond with Dusty (my wee Dachshund) and he playfights with her and she washes him and they are best pals.:-D

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/randoms_pix/07-01-063008.jpg

babycakes I will get some new pics of Tucker later just for you! :smt002 :-D

dandysmom
26-08-2007, 08:01 PM
It's hard to believe that sweet faced innocent looking kitty came in all covered in blood...:shock: :-D

random
26-08-2007, 09:26 PM
It's hard to believe that sweet faced innocent looking kitty came in all covered in blood...:shock: :-D

Don't be fooled! He does the cutest mews and chirps too but he's a demon killer inside! :roll: :lol: By far the worst i've ever seen in terms of catching birds/mice e.t.c, he always rips them up and rips heads and wings and legs off e.t.c :shock: whereas the others just kill them and leave them or bring them in. :roll:

He kills the most aswell, when we first had the kitten I think he saw it his job as the 'provider', which is nice in a way but he was bringing in 2 or 3 'kills' a day. :( Despite 3 bells on his collar! :evil:

Moli
26-08-2007, 09:39 PM
What a charming boy he is!!!Just shows you looks can be deceiving!!he looks such a sweet little boy!`Have you thought about getting him a cow bell!!

dandysmom
26-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Don't be fooled! He does the cutest mews and chirps too but he's a demon killer inside! :roll: :lol: By far the worst i've ever seen in terms of catching birds/mice e.t.c, he always rips them up and rips heads and wings and legs off e.t.c :shock: whereas the others just kill them and leave them or bring them in. :roll:

He kills the most aswell, when we first had the kitten I think he saw it his job as the 'provider', which is nice in a way but he was bringing in 2 or 3 'kills' a day. :( Despite 3 bells on his collar! :evil:
"You can take the cat out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the cat" ....:-D

random
26-08-2007, 10:22 PM
LOL! Moli I think I might have a look, maybe I will be kind and get him a calf sized one! :lol: He needs something though he's a menace! :roll:

Very true dm! :lol: Funny as he's the cuddliest of all the cats aswell!

dandysmom
26-08-2007, 10:48 PM
The instinct is hardwired in them, some are better at it than others. Leia was born in an apartment where her mum never had a chance to teach her to hunt; she then spent time indoors at a friends house till she was old enough to be spayed and come to me. She'd never seen a mouse in her life, but the two times when one got in the house she was on it in an instant and dispatched it with great ease before playing with it...

Kay
31-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Just catching up.

It must have a dreadful shock for you what a little terror. Do you think he did it on purpose?