PDA

View Full Version : Milo's doing it again.......

Erin
16-08-2007, 03:36 PM
He's cleaning the others ears again :roll: ive just been watching him do it to Tinkerbell,she seemed to be enjoying it for a while bless her then she had had enough so she chased him off.
Anyway she has just been up to see me and ive just noticed she is loosing the fur of the top of the ear Milo was cleaning :shock: does anybody have any idea what I could do to stop this,I dont want her to have bld ear!!!!

As Im typing this hes cleaning Jerry's ears,Jerry wont take it for long though.Its almost as though he has an obsession with ears,ive seen him trying to do the same to the dogs :shock:

dinahsmum
16-08-2007, 03:43 PM
OK - I don't know, and don't know if this will work. However, I don't think it can do any harm, so it's probably worth a go, unless someone finds a better remedy.
Get an orange, or better a lemon, dig your nail into the skin and just rub your finger gently onto the ear tips. Cats hate citrus - that should be enough to keep him away.

Assume he now loves Tinkerbell again? He is a peculiar creature!

Fran
16-08-2007, 03:52 PM
Awww bet it's cute to watch though! Think DM has made a very sensible suggestion, good luck and hope Tinkerbell doesn't lose too much of her fur :?

Erin
16-08-2007, 04:35 PM
Thanks DM ill pop out and get a lemon,I have no idea why he does this,hes the only one out of all of them that does :roll:

Yes he loves Tinkerbell again now,she chased him up the stairs once and that was it,they kissed and made up :roll: :lol:

Kay
17-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Awww it sounds soooo cute. You will have to get a pic next time.