PDA

View Full Version : Stripped my garden.Yes I have

Kazz
11-08-2007, 11:45 AM
Well I tried to hold off till Mags got back but I couldn't i have started on the garden.
The massive conifer has gone (I decided not worth changing without changing completely)so he has gone.

So sadly the old big acer he got a disease and was risking my other acers so I could not risk it he sadly went yesterday the space though is immense and rather than being sad I have decided to change the garden completely.

Stand by for pictures and action.

Erin
11-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Sounds exciting Kazz,cant wait to see pics :)

mable1718
11-08-2007, 03:15 PM
sounds great cant wait for pictures

dandysmom
11-08-2007, 04:15 PM
Wow, Karen, drastic change, and an interesting challenge in front of you! This is going to be something to look forward to...!

Fran
11-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Drastic :shock: Hope you are happy with the final result :D

Emm
11-08-2007, 06:06 PM
can't wait to see piccies. Now once you're done and you are looking for a new project I have a garden here badly in need of some TLC :lol:

dinahsmum
11-08-2007, 06:08 PM
Wow Kazz!
Don't do too much now! :smt018

Jac
11-08-2007, 06:08 PM
Quite a drastic move Kazz. Hope your happy with the end result.

Kazz
11-08-2007, 06:12 PM
Gardens areliving things and need to be given the chance to change this is my gardens chance to change. :) I will love the result because I adore my garden but my mind is working towards the future when lots of "gardening gardening" is beyond me physically. And although thats a good while into the future, I thought better to make it managable/easier now rather than leave it till I can do nothing about it without having to pay. ;) My recent brush with one handed gardening (broken wrist) and last year made me reconsider what I may be able to do in the future. ;)

See their is a method behind my drastic madness.

Kazz
11-08-2007, 06:16 PM
I am planning an area of decking, a few raised beds :) for my new obsession alpines. Some new seating places, and somewhere (although I have earmarked a place :) ) for wait for it wait for it................................................ .................. a hammock.

Erin
11-08-2007, 06:53 PM
ooo Kazz a hammock is a must have in every garden ;) even I have one of those in my excuse for a garden :lol: They are fab,I slept in it during some of the really warm nights last year it wa lovely.
Sounds like its going to look gorgeous Kazz :)

dandysmom
11-08-2007, 09:16 PM
You know, Erin, I never could master the art of being comfortable in a hammock! There must be something wrong with me because I always felt as if it was going to tip over and dump me on the ground.. :shock: :-D....pity, as they do look so comfortable....!!!