PDA

View Full Version : What do you do for your cats

Jac
10-08-2007, 03:09 PM
Just a thought. I may be a total wuss but before I go out I get the cats all there toys. I place them about the living room. Make it into a kitty play room.
Do you do that or am I daft?

I just thought about this as I'm going out shortly and was looking about for there things.

Donna
10-08-2007, 03:10 PM
I just make sure they are in, and have plenty of food and water - mean mummy that I am!!

Jac
10-08-2007, 03:14 PM
Yeh I fill there dry food if need be. A good friend bought me a water fountain. There brilliant. You should see the gunk the filter collects:shock:

Donna
10-08-2007, 03:15 PM
I will get one of those one day...... they look good.

Jac
10-08-2007, 03:18 PM
There great. Here I go again, but the cats seem to like licking the ball bit instead of drinking from the bowl. Strange. No I dont have balls on the brain today. It just seem's like it.

charliebubs
10-08-2007, 03:28 PM
I do that too Jac :oops: Not so much now they are older, but I do it with Red again now!!! They have a ridiculous amount of toys!!!

I have one of the water fountains too and they love it. Mine all prefer to lick from the dome (not ball!! lol) rather than the bowl. :roll:

Jac
10-08-2007, 03:37 PM
Oh your being posh Charlie!!!! Ok dome not ball.:D

charliebubs
10-08-2007, 04:02 PM
Oh your being posh Charlie!!!! Ok dome not ball.:D

I am posh Jacs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :-D :-D :-D :-D

dandysmom
10-08-2007, 04:07 PM
You lot are mad, lol !!! I'm afraid I don't so anything special for the Princess (bad mom!). but I do leave the radio on for her........

Erin
10-08-2007, 04:12 PM
I do that to Jac lol as well as give them all big big cuddles and kisses and tell them all hove much mommy loves them and that I wont be long :roll: :oops:

babycakes
10-08-2007, 04:16 PM
I make sure that Denis has his blankey on the bed to massage when I'm not there. sometimes fill a treat ball so he can play, always make sure there is food, water and biscuits and give him a kiss. :lol:

Moli
10-08-2007, 07:21 PM
Jac???? what exactly are you on today?????
Mine drink from the dome too, and when I go out I make sure everyone is in, they have food and water, and tell them mum will not be long!

Jac
10-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Hehe I'm on a roll. No ball's included though.

Moli
10-08-2007, 07:37 PM
Hehe I'm on a roll. No ball's included though.:roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JBalways2000
11-08-2007, 05:51 PM
Well all mine are indoor cats and they have a mountain of toys so no need to bring them in or do anything like that. it all depends how long im going out for, but i usually make sure they have some food. other then that they get kisses and cuddles if they arent alseep:D

oh forgot to say that mine all love their fountain too, and they definately prefer drinking from the dome!

MrsH
11-08-2007, 05:58 PM
I'm such a bad, bad person! All I do is check that they're not hiding anywhere in case they get trapped behind a closed door (been there, so bad for the carpet!) I even forget to say goodbye sometimes!

mable1718
11-08-2007, 07:27 PM
it looks like everyone does alot for there cats lol i always get there toys out and scatter around the place then vincent goes mad

dandysmom
11-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Well, besides leaving the radio on for Leia, I have a silly little ritual: I tell her mom has to go out for a little while but will be back at the usual time, tell her to be a good cat and that I love her! She seems to know what it means, and usually heads upstairs for a nap while I'm gone......

CathyW
12-08-2007, 10:10 PM
what have we done for our cats. declined a christmas holiday in france with my bro and family, all cause i dont know anyone well enough around here to look after them while we are away. and i dont want to board them in a cattery, as they have their routines and the cattery wont pamper them as such. (spoilt babies)

John
12-08-2007, 10:18 PM
when I go out I make sure there is dried food in Millies bowl ..make sure all the doors are open so she has the run of the house...on an evening I crush 2 tablets and mix them with a little butter and put into a syringe with the end broken off which I inject into her mouth ,as I find this is the best way to give her tablets for her thyroid problem

John >^..^<