PDA

View Full Version : Felixs' Bedtime ritual

Emm
10-08-2007, 09:54 AM
This is what he does every night!

At about 9pm he starts meowing very loudly at me and running inbetween my feet. I have to go up to bed he runs alonside with me and then I get into bed he jumps up and goes to sleep. I have to read my book until I fall asleep. If Gordy comes up the stairs then Felix starts pacing up and down the bed wagging his tail until Gordy has gone - then goes back to sleep.

He is very much a mummys boy :lol: he is still very jumpy and sometimes his eyes are filled with fear but I think it will take him some time to relax and know that we are never going to abandon him. Poor cat - at least he is one of the lucky ones.

oh yes and he beats my dogs up - they are now too scared to walk past him - I have to walk with them when they need to pass him in the hallway :lol:

mable1718
10-08-2007, 10:09 AM
awww i think he is a real mummys boy lol

Erin
10-08-2007, 10:14 AM
lol awww bless him,Milo beats up our dogs too :lol: he hides in his tunnel then when they think its safe for them to come past he pounces on them :roll: :lol:

charliebubs
10-08-2007, 02:02 PM
He's definitely a mummy's boy, Emm!!!! :)

How about some photos??? :)

Emm
10-08-2007, 05:44 PM
I will try and get some photos - I don't think I've posted all of my cats pictures yet! I really need to learn how to use the camera :lol:

dandysmom
10-08-2007, 08:49 PM
I'd love to see some pics! And you know the saying, "When all else fails, read the manual" .......:-D

JBalways2000
11-08-2007, 05:45 PM
Not sure of Felix's story but it sounds like he is learning to trust again, so hes a lucky boy to have found you!:D

he also sounds alot like my Raven who is also a mummys boy but a moody git to go with it:lol: if i go to bed early with a book he will not leave me alone and often collapses down on top of the book so that i pay him all my attention:roll: not to mention if we allow them to stay in at night, he wakes me a few hours later by trying to pull the blanket off me and crying in my ear so i will rub his chin!:shock: i wouldnt have him any other way, though dont tell him that!:lol:

Emm
11-08-2007, 06:00 PM
don't ya just love their little quirks :lol:

Emm
11-08-2007, 06:01 PM
I'd love to see some pics! And you know the saying, "When all else fails, read the manual" .......:-D

I would but when it comes to technology reading any manuals about it sends me instantly to sleep :lol: