PDA

View Full Version : Right shoot me

Jac
09-08-2007, 10:22 PM
Do you want to explaine why because Luke posted that Bella was expecting things have errupted here?

He is only what? 15. It's his mother you want to be getting at not him. God no wonder the poor boy felt he couldnt post. You have all hung, drawn and quartered him.

Everyone that has kittens above 5 months feel bad because they haven't been either spayed or nuetured. Me included but seemingly that's ok as mine are pedigree's.? Is that what Catsey has become?

I didn't think that's what we were about and I'm sorry Borderdawn You havent been here for weeks, yes I know you have been ill but it didn't keep you from Dogsey. As you saud Catsey has a bad name so why start a hornets nest? I'm off. I'm totally sickened.

Jac
09-08-2007, 10:24 PM
And why didn't you all jump on Fran for breeding moggies? Face fit come into mind ... Sorry Fran not getting at you. Just pointing out a fact.

borderdawn
09-08-2007, 10:30 PM
And why didn't you all jump on Fran for breeding moggies? Face fit come into mind ... Sorry Fran not getting at you. Just pointing out a fact.
I think you will find Fran was asked about this in a similar thread a long time ago, she was more than obliging with her answers, the discussion was bought about for several reasons, very similar to these now.
Dawn.

borderdawn
09-08-2007, 10:32 PM
Do you want to explaine why because Luke posted that Bella was expecting things have errupted here?

He is only what? 15. It's his mother you want to be getting at not him. God no wonder the poor boy felt he couldnt post. You have all hung, drawn and quartered him.

Everyone that has kittens above 5 months feel bad because they haven't been either spayed or nuetured. Me included but seemingly that's ok as mine are pedigree's.? Is that what Catsey has become?

I didn't think that's what we were about and I'm sorry Borderdawn You havent been here for weeks, yes I know you have been ill but it didn't keep you from Dogsey. As you saud Catsey has a bad name so why start a hornets nest? I'm off. I'm totally sickened.
Neither of my males were neuters till around 9mths, I wasnt made to feel bad, but I didnt let them out to impregnate Cats either.

I TOLD you why I hadnt been on here, becasue of this mass moggy breeding and NON "accidental" litters, youre damn right it didnt keep me from Dogsey, this would NEVER EVER be condoned on there! and Im here now ONLY because of an email from another member, but I will not stand by and ignore feelings and iressponsible breeding, why should I? so it can carry on?

borderdawn
09-08-2007, 10:36 PM
OOps, thought id missed a bit! :)
Dawn.

Donna
09-08-2007, 10:39 PM
I agree it is down to Luke's parents to have spayed Bella and he is not to blame for this. But he was rather agressive in his posting rather than explaining things in an adult like manner.

I think anyone who breeds cats is wrong, whether its Luke's moggy or Fran's pedigree.

But the problem is that we have never voiced an opinion before, for fear of not being "nice".

Catsey has grown a bit and I feel some of the longer serving members have forgotten what a real forum is like. Catsey is not like any forum I have ever been on for everyone being "nice".

Its not real, so can understand why some of the longer serving members feel things have gone wrong. It hasnt gone wrong, it is just evolving into a normal forum where we are allowed to voice an opinion and dislike the abuse of animals being bred for whatever reason other than the love of the animal.

borderdawn
09-08-2007, 10:50 PM
I think thats true Donna, everybody pussy foots (excuse the pun!) round the real issues and problems and its all made out to be fine and dandy. Sites like Dogsey are soo brilliant because people make their true feelings felt, they dont have to pretend and say everything is sweetness and light, they can voice their opinion freely, thats hwat makes it so good.
Dawn.

Fran
09-08-2007, 11:00 PM
II think anyone who breeds cats is wrong, whether its Luke's moggy or Fran's pedigree.

Catsey has grown a bit and I feel some of the longer serving members have forgotten what a real forum is like. Catsey is not like any forum I have ever been on for everyone being "nice".

If it's wrong to breed even pedigrees then in the future none of us will own cats as none will be bred so no reason to have a cat forum :roll:

I go on several forums, obviously none of them are real forums :roll: