PDA

View Full Version : Joined weight watchers again!

LucySiamese
08-08-2007, 08:38 PM
I joined weight watchers again last night after a few months off, i have'nt been since i got back from holiday in dominican republic in may, i was on the diet a year before and lost 4 stones! but ive put about 1 stone on in 3 months :oops:

Im hoping the break might help the weight fall off again as i got to a certain weight before and got stuck and lost the motivation to carry on. :roll:

charliebubs
08-08-2007, 09:02 PM
Good luck!!!! :)

I think that Weight Watchers really works. I did it a few years ago, but I stopped as my weight seemed to level out and I wasn't losing any more :(

I could do with starting again tbh.

Do you go to a local club or just do it alone?

babycakes
08-08-2007, 09:05 PM
It's an ongoing issue isn't it?
I bought those Zotrim the other week and if I could remember to take them I think they would work. The first week was great they stopped all snacking between meals and also cut down the amount I ate at meal times. May give them another go:?

LucySiamese
08-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Hi Charlie, Yes i go to a local club with my mum, i was doing fine before until i got down to a certain weight then id lose 2lb one week and put 1.5lb on the following week and it kept going like this for ages.

Hi Babycakes, is zotrim a diet tablet? ive not taken any of those before but my mum has in the past i think they work to start with but the weight can come back with a vengence when you stop taking them.

babycakes
08-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Yes it's a herbal tab that bloats your tum so you feel fuller quicker. Yes I could eat more cos I eat for eating sake but I actually didn't feel like it when I was taking them. But I suppose anything to kick start would be good

LucySiamese
08-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Yes it's a herbal tab that bloats your tum so you feel fuller quicker. Yes I could eat more cos I eat for eating sake but I actually didn't feel like it when I was taking them. But I suppose anything to kick start would be good

Oh i suffer with bloating anyway, its not hunger i struggle with, its when you get to a certain weight and you cant have many points they seem to go too quick!

i have cravings for kebabs and chocolate after being on the diet a while! :(

babycakes
08-08-2007, 09:48 PM
I also have bloating problems, but by bloating I mean fill up the tummy quicker. Usually I don't know I'm full until I have overeaten:cat36
I have no cut off for chocolate it doesn't make me feel sick at all.....The problem with me and diets is as soon as I say I'm on one I crave all kinds of food that wouldn't normally bother me. It's very psychological and almost childish to be told I can't have something I rebel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
If I exercised more I'm sure I wouldn't have as much trouble as I do. :roll:

LucySiamese
08-08-2007, 10:15 PM
Ive had several attempts at getting back on the diet but without going to the ww meeting but it hasnt worked, so all the while im going to the meetings it encourages me to stick at it.

I do tend to want things i cant have, you seem to think more about food when you start a diet than you would normally LOL

I dont get as much excercise as i should, if i did i dont think i would have so many problems either, before i got my car i used to walk everywhere as soon as i passed my test thats when the weight started to creep on. :-(

Fran
08-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Good luck with the dieting!! Having been on the scales in Boots this evening, I think I could do with shedding a few pounds :oops:

LucySiamese
09-08-2007, 12:46 AM
Good luck with the dieting!! Having been on the scales in Boots this evening, I think I could do with shedding a few pounds :oops:

Thanks, i wish i only had a few pounds to lose :oops: :lol:

Fran
09-08-2007, 09:17 AM
Thanks, i wish i only had a few pounds to lose :oops: :lol:

Hmmm, yes I don't think I was totally honest, the few pounds I need to lose is more like half a stone :oops: :roll: