PDA

View Full Version : Lovely ginger cat needs home

smudgley
07-08-2007, 08:53 PM
This evening I've been to see a ginger neutered male cat. He is a young adult & is very friendly. He wandered into a ladies house one day & she fed him until she moved, she couldn't bare to leave him, so she took him with her. Unfortunately due to unforseen personal problems he needs rehoming. He's a real lovely little gentleman & is desperate for a new home.

babycakes
07-08-2007, 09:26 PM
Awww that's sad I can't help but I hope someone can best of luck

Fran
07-08-2007, 10:40 PM
Good luck to this little lad, he sounds like a sweetie :-)

yola
07-08-2007, 10:43 PM
Kelly - is he indoor or outdoor? OK with other cats and kids or not?

smudgley
07-08-2007, 10:47 PM

In or out. He has to stay out during the daytime as the landlord has said strictly no pets, but he comes in as soon as she is home & when I got there he was perched on a folded blanket on top of a stool as if he was on display, he was so cute. His story & the ladies circumstances really choked me, she's stuck by him through difficult times & although she has troubles now, she wants to find the best home for him. I would guess he would be fine with children as he was so friendly & "purry" but not sure about other cats.

Fran
07-08-2007, 10:47 PM

Are you interested Yola??

Kazz
07-08-2007, 10:49 PM

Are you tempted Yola?

Kazz
07-08-2007, 10:52 PM
In or out. He has to stay out during the daytime as the landlord has said strictly no pets, but he comes in as soon as she is home & when I got there he was perched on a folded blanket on top of a stool as if he was on display, he was so cute. His story & the ladies circumstances really choked me, she's stuck by him through difficult times & although she has troubles now, she wants to find the best home for him. I would guess he would be fine with children as he was so friendly & "purry" but not sure about other cats.

Now you see I will be up all night worrying about him, its not often I see/hear you say Smudgley you were choked so it must be sad.:( :cry: now I will worry.
Karen

mable1718
08-08-2007, 09:18 AM
aww im so sorry but i cant help there but i do hope someone can

smudgley
08-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Don't worry about him Karen, he's fit & well & he's looked after, it just seems he wanted to be with this lady & she has took him with her when she moved even though she had a million things to worry about, now she needs to move again & is having family problems, but she still wants what's best for the cat.

yola
08-08-2007, 11:02 AM
I AM tempted. But OH would need serious working on :roll: He (the cat) would need to be OK with 2 small kids and 2 older, stroppy, spoilt cats AND would need to learn to be predominently indoor as we live in the town centre on a main road.