PDA

View Full Version : Any advice please

kado
04-08-2007, 04:19 PM
My brothers next door neighbours cat which i think is under a year old has had her second litter of kittens this year which i think is awful for her. The cat escaped with one of the three kittens today climbed a six foot fence and placed it in my brothers garden. The owner was franticly searching for it and he then took the kitten back next door and the mother as well who promptly went back and sat where the kitten had been. The onwer knows now she cant cope with the cats she has 4 children one with a disability and has too have her spayed too. My brothers 2 cats arnt very friendly too them and he is scared they might hurt the kittens. Also the mummy cat isnt house trained at all and the tinyest cat wobbles and rolls on to its back. We wish we could help but unfortunatley we cant. I just dont like to see any animal in distress.

jane

alexgirl73
04-08-2007, 05:31 PM
I'm so sorry for that poor we cat Jane. Tbh, I would phone the RSPCA or CPL for this as they obviously cant cope or care for the poor things properly. Sad situation.

kado
04-08-2007, 05:37 PM
I am going to my brothers nxt week to pick up sons pc's and i am going to see if i can see them and check them out.

jane

Jac
04-08-2007, 05:44 PM
To be honest. I wouldnt wait a week. If I were you I'd phone the CPL or the R.S.P.C.A. It cant be good for a cat to have two litters when Mum is just a kitten herself. If Mum cat is bringing her kitten's to your brother's garden knowing there are two cats there then I think that's telling you something in itself. She doesn't think there safe.

Elaine
04-08-2007, 07:12 PM
Bloody hell, when are people gonna wake up to spay and neuter, poor baby and poor babies of the baby.
I'd personally call CPL etc sooner rather than later as the poor baby may get caught out again by yet another un-neutered Tom:roll: .
http://www.chaptanservices.com/purrs/index.php
If you like, you can also make a post on the above link, there may be some one there that can offer some help too.

dandysmom
04-08-2007, 09:01 PM
Kado, that is so sad! Some very good advice given above; I'd do it. Do let us know the outcome, please......poor little mum cat and babies......

Fran
04-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Very sad :( I do hope you can sort something out Kado