PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Advisor

Jac
04-08-2007, 09:27 AM
I'm away in a while to see the wedding advisor at the hotel. My appointments for 10.30 but it's only a 5min drive from here.
We have the final numbers sort of:lol: 63 for the meal and another 20ish at night. Feel kind of exited.

Emm
04-08-2007, 09:43 AM
you are so organised Jacs!
I still have done nothing LOL - not that I need to do much but I should at least think of the date :lol:

My mum and dad are going to drive us down to the Samye Ling Temple to see it soon.Thats the only thing I really need to do and that book a wee cottage - but still haven't gotten round to it.

I had the weirdest dream the other night that I was wearing a white wedding dress and getting married in Asda - Gordys mum and dad were giving us hassle because of the location so I took off and I was skating through the high street in roller blades and wearing this white wedding dress and then I tried to escape through a cat flap :roll: :lol:

alexgirl73
04-08-2007, 09:46 AM
LOl@Emms dream, subconciously you wish to escape and just elope lol!!

Jac, well done you in being so organised! Hope it goes well!

Emm
04-08-2007, 09:48 AM
or maybe I just want to escape and not get married :shock: :lol:

alexgirl73
04-08-2007, 09:52 AM
true, lol!!!!

Jac
04-08-2007, 11:48 AM
That went well!

All sorted:D . I go back a month before the date sort out seating arrangments and menue. then pay for it two weeks before. Hehe all done and dusted.
Ony have to book the registrar now!!