PDA

View Full Version : Grumpy neighbour

kado
02-08-2007, 11:41 AM
I was out last night just before 10pm taking to kado and his mates. and there was a group of neighbours talking in the street. My friends cat marmaduke always comes too me when he see me well any cat does. He walked over towards me through one of the neigbours garden. He was realy nasty to him chased him away and said he hates cats because they all S**t in his garden. Marmaduke ran back though his garden and straight too me he freightend him. So i took him more towards his house and put him down. So i could take kado in. His garden as only got a small metal fence and a massive tree in it. I hope he isnt going to hurt them when i am not there.

ps

When i was out with the cats last night theres a hedge and all the cats where attracted to it. I heard something rattling in it it was an hedgehog of course i screamed. Can cats hurt them it was fully grown.

jane

Mags
02-08-2007, 12:01 PM
How sad that there are people around who just cannot tolerate cats....:? I agree it can be annoying if they continually do their business in someones garden but there are cat deterrents you can buy to deter them........ or use orange peel or mothballs..

I have my doubts that a cat can hurt a hedgehog, Jane ......... it would immediately curl up into a ball and no way could a cat get past those spines!

Fran
02-08-2007, 12:10 PM
Our neighbours on one side hate cats :roll: I often see them shooing them off by throwing water at them. I don't mind as long as it's just water and they don't hurt them in any other way. It does make life uncomfortable though!

I doubt the cats could hurt the hedgehog, as Mags says those spines would be painful to them. Do check your cats a bit more rigorously for fleas though if they are around hedgehogs as they are notorious for being flea ridden :?

kado
02-08-2007, 12:39 PM
I didnt think they could hurt an hedgehog and on the 27th i frontlined them.

jane