PDA

View Full Version : Hair - again!

dinahsmum
01-08-2007, 12:18 PM
:roll:
Well, I'm just off to get a few inches chopped off and maybe try to get a bit of a 'style' into my hair - again :roll:

Too late, I have discovered this website http://www.thehairstyler.com/
You can upload a picture of yourself and then try out any style/colour you fancy and see it on your face! ( and your wrinkles/spots :? ) It costs, but only $15, so about £7.50 with the current exchange rate.
Sounds a good idea - I might try it later.
Anybody used it before?

Emm
01-08-2007, 12:44 PM
I haven't used it but I might! I desperately need to get my hair cut into a style but I refuse until I have lost just a wee bit more weight - the thought of looking at my face in the mirror for that long gives me the shudder :lol:

What style are you thinking of getting at the hairdressers?

Fran
01-08-2007, 12:47 PM
Looks an interesting site! Let us know how you get on if you use it DM..

dandysmom
01-08-2007, 04:14 PM
Sounds like an interesting site, thanks for posting!

Erin
01-08-2007, 04:17 PM
That looks like a great site,may have ago myself later

alexgirl73
01-08-2007, 04:23 PM
Hope you're pleased with your new haird do DM!

dinahsmum
02-08-2007, 08:44 AM
Yes, I am, very!
It seems the magic words, to get the effect i wanted, are 'long layers'. So, I've a jaw length bob, but with a bit of a blunter choppy look and tons less hair than yesterday. Showered and dried in 5 minutes - hurrah!

LucySiamese
02-08-2007, 11:21 AM
Yes, I am, very!
It seems the magic words, to get the effect i wanted, are 'long layers'. So, I've a jaw length bob, but with a bit of a blunter choppy look and tons less hair than yesterday. Showered and dried in 5 minutes - hurrah!

Oh i wish! ;) My dh hates short hair id love to have mine cut like victoria beckham, and wash and dry it in 5 mins :D mines really long at the moment and im so fed up with it i have to wash, dry and straighten it every day or it dries wavey, either that or put it up in a clip which is boring. I might give that site a try and convince hubby it would look nice shorter ;)