PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic Mascara!!!

Jac
29-07-2007, 05:39 PM
I bought a new mascara the other day but only tried it this morning. Boy is it good! It's fantastic (and this is a woman who is hard to please in the mascara market)
It's Maybelline Define-A-Lash in the green tube. Picks out all your lashes! Doesn't clump! and no panda eye's at the end of the day!!
Gets my vote.

random
29-07-2007, 07:39 PM
Ohhh isn't it hard to find a good mascara? I do like Maybelline aswell, will have to put that on my list for when i'm next in town. ;) Thanx Jac x

dandysmom
29-07-2007, 08:23 PM
I love the Maybelline products, have used them for years! I especially like their eyeliner. Don't use mascara unless I'm going out in the evening; will look for this one...thanks for the tip, Jac! My old one has probably dried up by now, I don't have a very busy social life.... :-D

Tom
29-07-2007, 10:24 PM
I love the Maybelline products, have used them for years! I especially like their eyeliner. Don't use mascara unless I'm going out in the evening; will look for this one...thanks for the tip, Jac! My old one has probably dried up by now, I don't have a very busy social life.... :-D

From what i can gather, Eileen...You have a better social life than me! :lol:

dandysmom
29-07-2007, 10:30 PM
LOL @ us both, Tom...you're too young and I'm too old! :-D

Tom
29-07-2007, 10:31 PM
LOL @ us both, Tom...you're too young and I'm too old! :-D

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D Wot we like!? :p

Jac
29-07-2007, 10:36 PM
:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D Wot we like!? :p

Tom it isnt your colour...:lol:

CathyW
30-07-2007, 09:26 PM
i like the different color mascaras, and found that asdas do a green mascara. and its waterproof :) i find if u have blue eyes that green mascara really brings out the blue in your eyes.

dandysmom
30-07-2007, 09:31 PM
I've never tried anything but black. wonder of green would bring out the little green flecks in mine? They are hazel....

CathyW
31-07-2007, 08:39 PM
I've never tried anything but black. wonder of green would bring out the little green flecks in mine? They are hazel....give it a try, i bought mine from asdas, but its walmart for u.

dandysmom
31-07-2007, 09:06 PM
NOT WAL-MART!!!! I hate Wal-mart! Long story: oppress workers, discriminate against women, anti-labor...I won't do my rant, but you get the message..... anyhow, may try some green...