PDA

View Full Version : Hair clips - a recommendation the Linziclip

EmmaG
28-07-2007, 11:23 PM
I am sure there are some other members here who clip their hair up, today I purchased a Linziclip from Claires Accessories, this clip is fantastic, really grips the hair, looks great and best of all you can lay down in it or put your head against something (car headrest) and it doesn't make the clip dig into the back of your head. I paid about £3 for a large black clip.

More details/pictures here

http://www.linshell.co.uk/

Elaine
28-07-2007, 11:25 PM
I really like the look of those. Thanx for the tip:D

random
28-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Oh I always clip my hair up, claire's does them you say? Excellent i'll be getting one of those! Thanx for the tip! It's a pain when you can't rest your head whilst wearing your hair clipped up, this sounds great!

EmmaG
28-07-2007, 11:41 PM
Hi Elaine and Kel, yes Claires does them, really worth it, I am going to buy a brown one next time I am in town :)

Fran
29-07-2007, 09:44 AM
Those look great Emma, I'm deffo going to get one. I like to clip my hair up but have more recently been wearing an Alice band. Will take a trip into Clairs next time I'm in the shopping centre. Think Em, my daughter would like one of those too! Thanks for the tip Emma ;)

dinahsmum
29-07-2007, 09:48 AM
That's a good recommendation! My thatch is longer than usual and I'm having to clip it ...... mind you, I think it's for the chop soon; I'm feeling the need for a change!

alexgirl73
29-07-2007, 10:15 AM
oooh, like the look of that. Off to get one tomorrow for Raechel.

EmmaG
29-07-2007, 10:19 AM
They are more comfortable that a normal hair grip as the teeth on them don't actually dig into your head, only your hair, I am wearing it now and if I push really hard against it, it still doesn't dig into my head.

Emm
29-07-2007, 10:28 AM
I'm going to pick one up when I'm in town next! My hairs down to my waist at the moment - I like to clip it back rather than use a hairband but I hate when the clips dig into my head - so this would be perfect :)

Fran
10-08-2007, 07:03 PM
I bought one of these yesterday and love it, it's a black one. I love it!! Can recommend it highly. Em also got one too but a smaller one, lilac sort of colour....Highly recommended!

EmmaG
10-08-2007, 07:13 PM
They are good aren't they Fran, I was wearing mine the other day and thought "I will never buy one of those other hair clasps" lol so comfortable!!!