PDA

View Full Version : Elsa.

Luke
27-07-2007, 06:35 PM
The saga of Elsa was never really tied up to my recall was it? And with the reflective mood I am in due to today, and it being the time of year..I feel it is my duty to close the chapter.
She was such a sweetie..but she just had too many problems, the behaviourist didnt help..nothing we did helped, she just wasnt suited to a life with other animals..and a life in such close proximity to people, due to a less than suitable 'kittenhood'. So we rehomed to a stable life if you recall? About this time last year, well a little before as it was a few weeks before Polly was pts..which hit even harder. And you recall she dissapeared?
A while after she did, a body of a similar cat was found in one of the fields on the stables thing. We were always told by 'Rod' to still hold hope as tabbys arent that rare a sight. However, a year later and she never did return too her stable life..so I think we can safely say that was her.
Guilt? Doesnt quite do justice to the feeling we rehomed her with best intentions yet she met her very early end.
Its strange, i don't want this to be followed by a sequence of RIP and the such. I just felt that it was time to close the door to the saga of Elsa, she died with her freedom..and although she was a young lass..i value the fact she was FREE for some time before her presumed death.