PDA

View Full Version : I'm in love

Jane
25-07-2007, 05:12 PM
Aww I'm in love - I'm staying at my sisters house tonight and she has a cat (called Spock) and two kittens (called ermm..Tuvok and Saruk or something like that! I don't really know how they are spelt or supposed to be said :lol:) and they are soo adorable - I'm in love lol. Just now, Tuvok (I think) is curled up next to me purring his little heart out. The kittens are ginger and white and soooo adorable. I love them. I want them. I need some kittens :P

Just thought I'd share that lol :)

Jane

Emm
25-07-2007, 05:32 PM
kittens are adorable - is your sister a Star Trek fan :lol:

Jane
25-07-2007, 06:00 PM
More like her boyfriend is :lol:

Spocks asleep at the side of me bless him - he was asleep right in between me and the laptop and wouldn't move and I was bored so I move him, evil me eh :P They're sooo gorgeous :P

charliebubs
25-07-2007, 06:37 PM
We need pics Jane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jac
25-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Yeh picc's please:-D

Mags
25-07-2007, 09:15 PM
Fancy telling us about them Jane and not producing any pictures!! :lol:;)

They sound great!:D

Jane
25-07-2007, 09:41 PM
I can't get pics atm - no digital camera here, my sister has pics on her phone, she's going to upload them tomorrow and email them to me ;)

Have got really itchy eyes from them and all their fur but they're worth having itchy eyes for! At the moment Spock is asleep on the window sill, Tuvok is asleep on one arm of the sofa and Saruk (or however it's spelt :P) is on the other arm of it...soo cute.

I love them, I want to take them home :D