PDA

View Full Version : In The Wars - Back This Time

Amber
21-07-2007, 11:04 PM
I'm doing well for myself lately :-D my ankle has been killing me ever since I've started walking without crutches because when they cast my leg, they cast it at an angle so it is constantly trying to twist inwards when I walk :roll: so now I'm having physio on that as well as my knee.

Then I go and do the full rotation on my exercise bike the other night :roll:

This morning I got out of the shower, and not a clue how I did it but somehow I think I've twisted my back. It's right between my shoulder blades and it's been agony all day - hurts to breathe and I can't even get myself up out of the chair :roll: OH wants to take me to A&E but I'm being a stubborn cow :-D will go tomorrow afternoon if it's no better but I just can't stand sitting in A&E!

Haven't moved from my sofa all day! Oh well it's given me an opportunity to get stuck into my Harry Potter book - and got me out of doing the housework :-D

Elaine
22-07-2007, 09:01 AM
Ouch that sounds like agony. I think you should let your OH take you to A&E. I know what you mean about the waiting but we dont want you having any more injuries chum xxx

mable1718
22-07-2007, 09:12 AM
ooh thats sounds bad maybe you should go to a and e amber

Mags
22-07-2007, 10:53 AM
Ooh....that sounds painful Amber :( if you won't go to the A & E today, there is sure to be a pharmacy open somewhere..... ask your OH to pop out to get you some extra strong painkiller......

Hope you'll feel easier soon...:?

Amber
22-07-2007, 12:12 PM
It's a little easier this morning, still painful but not as much as yesterday - I can actually breathe today :-D

I'm taking the painkillers that I got from the hospital when I had my knee operation and they seem to be helping. Also got some nurofen gel which has eased it off a little.

Will take it easy today and see how I am tomorrow :)

Tom
22-07-2007, 02:57 PM
Awww dear :( :( I hope the painkillers work xx

dandysmom
22-07-2007, 04:16 PM
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that, Amber! I know everyone hates sitting about in A & E, but you really should be seen ... let us know how you're doing...

Jac
22-07-2007, 05:54 PM
If your taaking the painkillers the hospital gave you after your op, then i think you already know answer is either hospital or doc! Good luck and I hope the pain eases up quickly.