PDA

View Full Version : Yipee I got

Jac
21-07-2007, 03:34 PM
My Wedding dress today!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I love it.... It's a bit different but there again you would expect that from me. I need to have a bit off on the length:roll: and that's it. Ohhhhhh I'm so happy about it. Was begining to think I'd never find one.

Fran
21-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Oooooh Jac, how exciting!!!! Are you not going to give us a sneak preview of it then?? ;)

yola
21-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Can we have a description of it until such time as you have a picture??? I'm sooooo curious (ok, so nosey LOL) ;)

Mags
21-07-2007, 03:55 PM
How exciting Jac!! I agree too, a pic is a must as soon as you get the opportunity!;)

Jac
21-07-2007, 04:20 PM
Ok It's going to sound horrible. I'll get a photo on Tuesday as I'm keeping it at my Mum's.
It's a very, very, pale pink:shock: . It has a boned bodice, no straps (straps are an option but I prefer it without). On the bodice there is detail sown on. A plain skirt so to speak, it's all in one, but it flairs out and has a small train at the back which can be hooked up at night and a long matching scarf which comes half way down the dress and has the bodice detail on the ends. The scarf goes round my shoulders not my neck:lol:

dandysmom
21-07-2007, 04:25 PM
Oh it sounds lovely Jac! I'm so glad you found the just-right one!!! :D

Jac
21-07-2007, 04:33 PM
Awww thanks.

charliebubs
21-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - Jac, that sounds lovely!!!!! You must be so thrilled. How exciting, hun.

I can't wait to see the pics!!! :)

Jac
21-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Its a very pale pink, like a hint of pink. The waist will have to come in a bit. Not sure if the bodice will be able to come in at the waist. Its got silver embroidery with a tiny bit gold.
I will defenitly get photo's on Tuesday. Mind you that will be before it gets altered.