PDA

View Full Version : Very clever but very naughty

dinahsmum
21-07-2007, 12:14 PM
seagulls! Don't like them - evil looking things with cruel eyes, but this chap has developed a clever trick! read the story here
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/north_east/6907994.stm

Emm
21-07-2007, 12:32 PM
awh I love seagulls - I saw this story on the news last night Brilliant :lol:

a wee while ago I rescued a seagull that had been badly hit by a car - I put him in my bath and had to wait overnight for the SSPCA to come. I stayed with him in the bathroom giving him water when he needed it and named him Sammy. Unfortunately he had to be put to sleep because his wing was so badly damaged :(
He was so gutsy and so clever - have loved segulls more ever since they always make me think of poor Sammy :(

mable1718
21-07-2007, 12:59 PM
that link is good thanks for posting it

dandysmom
21-07-2007, 04:30 PM
What a cute story! Thanks for posting that; I got a good laugh! I personally like seagulls, their cries make me think fondly of childhood days at the beach; but I do admit they are messy scavengers in the City! We have a lot here in Washington.

charliebubs
21-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Hahahha - great story!!!! :)

Mags
21-07-2007, 05:58 PM
That one is certainly no birdbrain! :lol:

random
21-07-2007, 06:39 PM
OMG I HATE SEAGULS! AND ESPECIALLY SCOTTISH ONES! :twisted:

They are HUGE in Glasgow, like mutant size seaguls and not long ago I was there (my b/f lives there) and I thought they were cats fighting, and they had woke me up in the morning at about 6am. I said to my b/f "Can you hear cats????" and he thought it was hilarious and just said "No Kel that's seaguls, DUHHHHHHHH".

They are 10x the size of our seaguls here :lol: and they all have nasty beady little eyes and they steal food right out of your hands and attack you. I hate them I really have a weird thing about seaguls! I cower every time a bunch of them fly over! :lol: :roll:

Ok rant over!

asya
30-07-2007, 08:34 PM
i heard about him the other day my hairdressers client said that doritos company are donating crisps to the shop so the gull can eat as many as it wants, dont know if its true but he is cute