PDA

View Full Version : I'm Taking Synoquin

Amber
20-07-2007, 11:01 PM
:lol: never thought I'd find myself taking an animal medicine!

My knee is now really stiff so I decided I may as well try a glucosamine supplement - after all what have I got to lose? I talked things over with my doctor, and although he said he would prefer for me to take a human form of glucosamine, there was nothing in the synoquin that would do me any harm - which is great as I can get it free from work via our VetPlus rep. That's three of us at work now on synoquin :lol: me, the vet, and the head nurse - and head nurses OH :-D

Been on it a week now and already I'm noticing a difference :D glad I decided to give it a go!

Moli
20-07-2007, 11:04 PM
My Boxer takes that for Displaysia and spondylosis and she jumps about like a 2 year old and she is now 8....Give yourself a few months Amber and you will feel like a new woman!as long as you do not start barking!!:lol:

Amber
20-07-2007, 11:06 PM
My Boxer takes that for Displaysia and spondylosis and she jumps about like a 2 year old and she is now 8....Give yourself a few months Amber and you will feel like a new woman!as long as you do not start barking!!:lol:

:lol: :lol: I knew someone would make a comment about that :-D

Moli
20-07-2007, 11:08 PM
Cannot really see the difference between what dogs take and what humans take, and if its doing you good keep taking it...;)

Mags
20-07-2007, 11:12 PM
I suppose you could start meowing ......you'd be right at home here then!;):lol:

Amber
20-07-2007, 11:17 PM
I suppose you could start meowing ......you'd be right at home here then!;):lol:

:lol: what with that and a nice shiney coat I'll be well away!

dandysmom
20-07-2007, 11:40 PM
Well, I swear by (human) glucosamine, keeps my arthritis under control, and it's really the same thing..why not! Just watch out for catnip......:-D

mable1718
21-07-2007, 09:08 AM
i hope it works for you amber

Fran
21-07-2007, 09:33 AM
Our horse takes Synoquin, he has it in a powder form that we sprinkle on his feed. Wish I could get it free, it costs an absolute fortune!!!!!

Hope it makes a difference for you x