PDA

View Full Version : Heart in my mouth!!!

Jac
20-07-2007, 04:23 AM
As I was answering a thread just now I saw Abi bolt over the room. Out the corner of my eye I saw something little on the floor, then it moved by its self. God it was the hamster!!! By the time I put the laptop down ang got to it Aby was smelling it! thankfully she didn't try to eat it. I scooped it up and put it back in it's cage. Looks like she's fond another way to get out! I have put the hamster in the kitchen for the night and shut the door.
Good job I fed them a while ago or it could have been fatal:roll: My poor wee heart's thumping.

Fran
20-07-2007, 07:27 AM
Oh my word Jac! What a fright :shock: That's one very good escape artist you have there! I do hope you find a way of keeping your hammy it it's cage!!

alexgirl73
20-07-2007, 08:02 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a thought, can you imagine telling Ceilidh??? Lock and bolt for that hammie me thinks!

Donna
20-07-2007, 08:04 AM
They are so clever arnt they? I once came home to find Emma's hamster sitting on the stairs waiting for us to come in!!!

And she could always work out how to get out of the exercise ball too so I had to put the hamster in the ball and sellotape it so she could run around without escaping!!!

mable1718
20-07-2007, 08:06 AM
oh my word what a big fright

sarahd
20-07-2007, 09:26 AM
Oh god. How do hamsters do it?

Thankfull Abi didnt find the hamster to much of a tempting meal bless her

Sarah
x

Jac
20-07-2007, 09:50 AM
I'm not sure if Abi would actually harm the hamster. I came out the shower the other day to find Ceilidh putting the hamster in Abi's bed! Abi was in it at the time:shock: . She looked and sniffed, hehe I screamed to get it out:? . Last night (this morning) she was chasing it and could have swiped it or put it in her mouth but didn't. Mind you I dont want to risk it.
I'm going out later for a plastic cage:lol: the ones that you can add bits on to. roto stacks I think there called.

chrisratty
20-07-2007, 10:06 AM
I our house it's exactly the opposite, my pets rats chase the cats....& my cats are hunters...but a look from the rats...they run!

Emm
20-07-2007, 10:09 AM
if that had happened in my house then the hamster would not have made it :shock:

charliebubs
20-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Oh dear Jac!!! Sounds like fun and games in your house!!! hee hee hee :)