PDA

View Full Version : Rare Minerals - anybody tried this?

EmmaG
19-07-2007, 11:03 PM
Well I have been reading loads of reviews about Rare Minerals - is is made by Bare Escentuals and it is a powder that you buff into your skin but it is a night time treatment, so I thought "ok, got to give this a go :roll: - I love Bare Escentuals" go I got a sample from ebay and well......I have only used it once but this stuff is amazing.

I have been working a few long hours and been mega busy this last week, and my skin has been looking a bit tired, but when I woke up this morning and washed my face and I couldn't believe how clear and radiant by skin was, it looked great all day....

My sample sizes sould last a couple of weeks.....it it keeps this up I will be ordering a full size.

Also it gives a light coverage, so you go to bed with great looking skin (very natural)

Has anybody else tried it?

website is here .. www.rareminerals.com (http://www.rareminerals.com)

yola
20-07-2007, 07:47 AM
My skin is rubbish at the moment, stress, work, too much wine and too little sleep :shock: I will have a look at that link later Emma as even my Estee Lauder 'wonder-stuff has given up working now :roll:

mable1718
20-07-2007, 08:10 AM
no i have not used this

Donna
20-07-2007, 08:24 AM
I tend to just slap a bit of oil of olay onto my face morning and night.... lots of other stuff I am a bit sensitive to, so stick with what I know... but interested to hear if you think it makes your skin feel better Emma after a few weeks.

Jac
20-07-2007, 10:48 AM
It looks interesting Emma. Are you going to try there other products as well?
I'm really happy with the no 7range that I'm useing at the moment but would be interested to hear how you get on with it.

Jac
20-07-2007, 10:57 AM
I was going to give it a go but you can only order from them if your in the States:(

EmmaG
20-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Jac, I got my sample from ebay.

Hqhair also sell this

I use a lot of bare escentual products, their make up is fantastic, I will never go back to a liquid foundation again, all of their eye shadows are amazing, all little pots of loose colours but all made from natural minerals, I have been using their products for about a year and I cannot get enough of them. My skin is better from them as well, they do say it is so natural that you can sleep in it.

Well second morning/day of using Rare Minerals and I am totally blown over by this stuff, woke up with very good looking skin, matt, not greasy like it normally is, washed it off this morning and applied my bare escentuals and all of today my skin is glowing, pore look so much better and so do my open pores/blackheads on my nose.

Jac
21-07-2007, 02:27 PM
Emma do you have a link for there stuff here?

Mags
21-07-2007, 02:32 PM
Emma do you have a link for there stuff here?
Jac, here's a link to Bare Escentuals......

http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/bareescentuals/

Jac
21-07-2007, 02:43 PM
Mags that's great thanks. It doesn't have the stuff that Emma was talking about though. Strange:? Unless I'm being stupid and cant see it:oops: :lol:

Mags
21-07-2007, 03:31 PM
Mags that's great thanks. It doesn't have the stuff that Emma was talking about though. Strange:? Unless I'm being stupid and cant see it:oops: :lol:
Oh....not sure about the one Emma was on about Jac...:?

Jac
21-07-2007, 03:37 PM
www.rareminerals.com (http://www.rareminerals.com/) this is it Mags.

EmmaG
22-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Hi Jac,

Rare Minerals is made by Bare Escentuals (who also do make up) that is the link that Mags has given you info for.

You can buy Rare Minerals here, they also do smaller sample sizes.

http://justbeautydirect.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=34_154&zenid=083d0c9405072b38450ee8e690a2f57d

Moli
22-07-2007, 06:40 PM
Looks good, might give that a try...thanks Emma...

Jac
25-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Well I placed an order in the wee small hours. Will let you know when I get it and how it goes.

Jac
04-08-2007, 06:43 PM
I got mine last week and TBH wasn't impressed. I prefer No 7 foundation, and there skin care.
Also the eye shadow's were watery colours. Not really impressed.
I suppose were all different and whats good for one of us isn't for another.

EmmaG
04-08-2007, 09:07 PM
What colour eye shadows did you get Jac? Did you get the rare minerals or bare escentuals?