PDA

View Full Version : Who has pierced ears

Jac
19-07-2007, 03:55 AM
right ladies who has there ears pierced? I went to town on mine when I was younger. I have three hole's in one ear and two in the other. I also pierced my nose when I was about 17 but haven't had an earing in it since I was about 18.:lol:

EmmaG
19-07-2007, 06:26 AM
Very similar to me Jac, I have three holes in each ear, strangely over the last month I have started to wear earings again and have been looking for loads of new ones, before this I hadn't worn any for about 20 years!

If anybody could point me in the direction of a good webshop which have nice fashionable ones that would be great. Been buying a lot from next !

Donna
19-07-2007, 06:56 AM
I just have ears pierced once (since I was a young girl). Just wear the same pair every day (unless special occassion).

mable1718
19-07-2007, 08:13 AM
i have just my ears pierced on the lobes

Fran
19-07-2007, 08:32 AM
I just have the one hole in each ear peirced but rarely wear earrings unless I'm off out somewhere special. I have my belly button pierced and always wear a belly ring in it.

Mags
19-07-2007, 08:38 AM
I have my ears pierced once ........

Claire m
19-07-2007, 09:52 AM
I have 4 holes in each ear, i wear three small sleepers and and large gold hoops, had all of them done when i was 13 :-D

Emm
19-07-2007, 10:35 AM
I did have 3 in one ear and one in the other also used to have my eyebrow pierced and I did my nose myself started with one hole and then put in another and then had a brainstrorm of an idea thinking that putting a spring in my nose would be cool - but my nose swelled up real bad when I put the third hole in it :lol:

still have my tongue pierced - and I want to get my ears pierced again because the holes have closed up and I'm not as stupid as I was when I was younger and do it myself! :lol:

Erin
19-07-2007, 10:52 AM
i had my ears pierced when I was 8 then I had 2nd piercings done when I was about 12.I had my nosedone when I was 14,but forgot to put a plaster over it while swimming and lost the stud in the pool 2 days later so it healed up :roll:
I had my belly button pierced when I was 16.
I hardly wear earing now though,just when I go out so its just my belly button that always has a bar init.

Tink
19-07-2007, 11:47 AM
ah...5 in one ear, 3 in another..though most i've let close up by now...i have my navel pierced though.

Samz5
19-07-2007, 12:00 PM
I have 3 ear piercings and my tongue pierced, I used to have my lip and bellybutton pierced but have taken those out.

random
19-07-2007, 01:00 PM
At the moment I have 3 in each ear, and my nose and lip done.

Before I was pregnant I had 4 in my bellybutton which I had to take out when I started to get a bigger tum! :shock:

I also used to have my tongue done twice and 7 in each ear but calmed down a bit when I became a mum! :lol:

alexgirl73
19-07-2007, 01:05 PM
I've got my ears pierced twice. 1st time at 2, and the second when 16. I got me nose pierced when Hayley was 6 weeks old. My OMG I'm a mum of two moment lol!! If I ever win the lottery and achieve a flat stomach through plastic surgery lol, then I would love to have my belly button done!

MrsH
19-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Only have the one piercing in each ear, have masses of earrings and wear a different pair each day. I also have quite a few half-pairs as I seem to lose the odd one now and again.

yola
19-07-2007, 01:59 PM
I have 2 holes in each ear. Tend to wear a small, fat hoop in the inner hole and a tiny jewelled hoop or glittery stud in the outer hole.

When I was younger I used to wear odd earrings across all 4 holes :shock: Would love to have eye brow done now but fear I'm getting a bit long in the tooth for it. Would never get belly button done, am far too squeamish for that :cool:

Jess751
19-07-2007, 02:41 PM
I have one hole in each ear. I never got more becuase my ears are so sensitive. I can only wear gold and I cant usually wear it for longer than one day. I have to clean my earings in rubbing alcohol and my ears too. Its crazy!! So needless to say I only wear them when Im going out or something.

chrisratty
19-07-2007, 03:53 PM
Well I've got my ears pierced just the once on each ear, had them done when I was 16yrs. Sometimes I wear earrings...sometimes not...have crazes about them.

Very tempted to have my Navel pierced but frightened it'll hurt or get infected etc........

This is a great online jewellery shop, great stuff, the owner is a friend of mine.
http://www.dragonratjewellery.co.uk/catalog/index.php

chris xx

dandysmom
19-07-2007, 04:13 PM
I just have a single piercing in each lobe. But I'm an earring freak, have hundreds; never step outside without a pair. MrsH: I've got lots of "widowed earrings", lost their mate...maybe we should have a swap!!!

charliebubs
19-07-2007, 04:17 PM
I've got one earring in each ear. I did have one ear pierced twice, but that closed up yonks ago.

I had my belly button done when I was about 18, but it never really healed properly and so I took it out.

I do have one other body piercing - but perhaps best not get into that!!! lol :oops: :oops:

smudgley
19-07-2007, 09:41 PM
I have my left ear pierced 3 times (2 at the bottom & one at the top).
I have my right ear pierced from the bottom all the way up to the top.

Another stupid thing I did when I was very young!

I haven't wore any earings for years.

Ronners
27-07-2007, 09:14 AM
I used to work in body modification years back, so I've had numerous piecrings. (My record was 25 in one year) Mainly on my face and limbs, however for ears I have nine rings in, on different gauges. My lowest was a 0 gauge, and highest was a 12. (0 is about the circumference of a finger, and 12 is about the size of a large round toothpick)