PDA

View Full Version : Favorites!!!

Tink
17-07-2007, 11:05 PM
What is/are your favorite breed or coloring/pattern of/on a cat? You can list as many as you like
Of course due to my one and only new kitten, I am partial to torbie with white now. I also like gingers, black cats, siamese, bengals, or anything just darn cute (wow, that could be a lot of cats!!!)
You can be a breeder or just a good old fashioned cat lover or even just a cat admirer...LOL...I'd just be curious to know what you like!!!

Mags
17-07-2007, 11:09 PM
I am a moggie owner and my favourite has to be a tortoiseshell and an all ginger tabby.......:lol:

Fran
17-07-2007, 11:13 PM
I'm a Siamese, Oriental and moggie lover. My very favs in all are torties, tabbies and blues :cool:

Emm
17-07-2007, 11:22 PM
I truly don't have a fav - I love them all. I am a moggy owner always have been - but really dream of the day I can get a Siamese :D

JBalways2000
17-07-2007, 11:22 PM
well as i said in the other thread, i love siamese and sphynx cats but moggies own my heart!

my fave colours in moggies are black and white(which is pretty obvious considering i own four of them now:lol: ) but i absolutely love tabby cats, especially the silvery grey ones.

as for siamese, i adore the darker point ones like blues and chocolates(i want Frans boys!:smt007 ) im not too fussed about colours of sphynxs though:D

mable1718
18-07-2007, 08:10 AM
my faves are torties and Australian mists

charliebubs
18-07-2007, 12:55 PM
I love them all too :smt007

Of course I love Ragdolls, Siamese and Persian - as they are what I own!!!! ;)

One day I'd love to have a Havana Oriental - they are stunning!!!! :)

ShakaDaka
27-07-2007, 08:18 AM
I love all cat types and colours...they all have something special and unique about them...but...I have too say my fav colours would have too be...

Pointed cats, Seal,Blue
Ginger cats
LOVE Tabbys of any colour
Blue/silver/grey....and
Tortishells

and my fav breeds would have too be....

Moggies ! :lol:
RagDolls
MaineCoons

:)

Donna
27-07-2007, 10:42 AM
As much as I do like some pedigrees, I think I would always have a moggie - I have a tortie and a black cat and would not turn my nose up at any combination of colours!!

Ronners
27-07-2007, 10:43 AM
As funny as it may seem, as I have three short haired cats now, I am partial to;

Turkish Vans, Ragdolls, Norwegian Forest Cats, Maine Coons, Turkish Angoras, and many other long/semi-long haired breeds.

Amber
27-07-2007, 09:17 PM
Oh I am just in love with Seal-Point Ragdolls, and Snowspotted Bengal's.

I have always been a moggy owner though and I LOVE really dark tortoiseshells and I am partial to gingers aswell :D and of course my strange tabby/tortoiseshell/white baby girl :D

dandysmom
27-07-2007, 09:36 PM
Even though I grew up with a semi-longhaired ginger boy I prefer shorthaired cats. Moggies, especially mackerel tabbies, dilute torties/torbies and blacks are favorites. Pedigreed: old fashioned seal ,point Siamese, ruddy Abysinnians , Singapuras. Breeds I've never owned but would like to: Bengal, Egyptian Mau, Chartreuse, Korat ( I had a friend with a gorgeous silvery blue Korat...stunning!)

babycakes
28-07-2007, 03:29 PM
I love all cats but my absaloute favourite is the British Blue

Animagus
31-07-2007, 12:54 AM
moggies for me.... black with white, my beautiful gigner who is gone but not forgotten and the holy terror smudge who I think is a tabbie ( is that the stripey one ??)lol

asya
31-07-2007, 10:22 AM
turkish vans!lol
tabbies!
colourpoint persians and exotics
british shorthair
birmans
ragdolls
somalis
and moggies!!!!