PDA

View Full Version : Redwall Rattery Movie!

Whiley
17-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Just a movie i made with my group of 7 does at playtime.

I actually have 24 here in total, but these are my breeder girls! Look out for frolic moments, licky kisses and group hugs! If you dont like rats, you'll be converted on the spot. ;)

Featuring Scarlet Rogue [Siamese dumbo earred rex], Triss [Smooth coated top earred siamese], Tigers Pride [Burmese top earred rex], Firefly [burmese top earred rex], Ariel [smooth coated burmese top earred] Paradise Pearl [Head spotted russian blue top earred smooth coated] and Onyx Orchid [russian blue smooth coated dumbo earred]

:D

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n122/Whileywoo/?action=view&current=1610d39d.pbr

Claire m
17-07-2007, 11:29 AM
Awww what sweeties :p

Fran
17-07-2007, 12:15 PM
All those rats on my bed would freak me out!! :shock: :-D

Don't know much about rats tbh. What's the average lifespan? Do you not get any fighting issue between all those girly rats?

Brilliant vid!!

Whiley
17-07-2007, 12:47 PM
Most rats generally live to about 2 and half to 3 years old, pet shop rats a little less i guess, but with monitered pedigree breeding it generally is more trustworthy healthwise.

Girls are dead easy to have in colonies, no problem at all. Once they've sorted out their 'rankings' as it were, they live very peacefully with the occaisional scrap here and there!

Scrummy creatures!

dinahsmum
17-07-2007, 12:54 PM
They are very pretty but .... not my thang, I guess. I think it's the tails.
I know they are very intellegent and interact with their owners etc etc

Fran
17-07-2007, 01:29 PM
I think I'd find it hard to deal with their relatively short lifespan. I doubt I would be able to deal with losing them after knowing them such a short time.... One of the reasons I've never had a hamster.

They do look quite interesting creatures though!

Moli
17-07-2007, 01:41 PM
They are lovely, especially the blue one....

Mags
17-07-2007, 01:50 PM
I can't see the video :(

chrisratty
17-07-2007, 05:39 PM
WOW adore your Smeezies & as for the Burmese Rex's...are they the Wheaten ones?....could easilly fit a couple of those babies into my group. The blues, got 4 of my own all Dumbo's (look at my pics in other pets section).

I've got 14 boys in a group, they all get along marvellously. Yes I was put of by the tails at one stage, but I don''t notice them now, love my cats & dog, but rats are my special pets if you can understand what I mean.

chris xx

alexgirl73
17-07-2007, 05:42 PM
I can't view the video so some pics please Whiley lol!

Jac
17-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Very nice although not on my bed ta! hehe dont care for the tails.
You have some really pretty colours.

Whiley
17-07-2007, 08:36 PM
Thats odd, i wander why you cant view it. Hmm.
I'll post photos of all my crew in a bit!

Thats actually not my bed, its the spare, and dont worry, we wash everything before anyone stays in it, and those blankies are 'rat blankies' for covering ratty surfaces!

Tails are an amazing part of the rat! Fasinating to watch how they use them!

mable1718
18-07-2007, 08:14 AM
aww what sweeties