PDA

View Full Version : Talking cat...

sammy
13-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Don't know if anyone's posted this before - apologies if they have....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eV71mpbvl-g

Not only is it funny in itself, but even funnier was my cats reaction to it - Des (the wimp) decided the best course of action was to dive behind the sofa, whereas Bubs (the bovver girl) decided to sit on the laptop keyboard and try to work out where the cat was! :-D

Be interested to see how other cats react!

Samz5
13-07-2007, 11:23 AM
I have Domino and Bones in the office with me and they both stopped what they were doing and jumped up on my desk looking for the cat, when it stopped they looked at each other like they were really confused lol.

Mags
13-07-2007, 11:32 AM
:lol: That is so funny......... I can't wait to see Cassie's reaction when she hears it!! :-D

Thanks for posting!;)

John
13-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Millie was in her bed in the other room..she came running in jumped on my lap looking for the other cat..which was an idea time to give her a pill for her thyroid problem..usualy I have to chase her round the house as she always seems to no when its pill time..I have now put this to favorites as she may come when its pill time..
john >^..^<

Mags
13-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Well Cassie has just come in and curled up in the chair........ I put the video and she flew out the room, dashed upstairs, jumped straight up onto the desk .....and started tentatively answering back!! :smt005

dinahsmum
13-07-2007, 11:56 AM
My two were interested too!

Fran
13-07-2007, 12:59 PM
My lot were running around the house like idiots trying to find 'the intruder' :roll: :-D

Jane
13-07-2007, 05:27 PM
Patch isn't around LOL but it's so cute.

Patch can actually do this a bit but never on demand, he randomly says things which sounds like hello, mum, mark (my brother), out, why, no..

EmmaG
13-07-2007, 05:39 PM
lol Bronwyn nearly wet herself!!!! lol they both came running, trying to see where the cat was.....lol