PDA

View Full Version : Morse - for Jac

Fran
12-07-2007, 08:41 AM
A couple of piccies of Morse as Jac requested. He's a nightmare to photo, he won't sit still and he won't look at the camera neither :roll: Here's a couple of him yesterday, will try and get more over the next few days.

His breeder came to see him yesterday and says that he is most definitely a tabby point, so now I have to re-register him as cinnamon tabby point not cinnamon point as she first thought :roll:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/chapelrose/Morse11-07-07024.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/chapelrose/Morse11-07-07023.jpg

Moli
12-07-2007, 08:43 AM
He is growing fast PK a beautiful boy, and he is begining to colour up....How old is he now???
I always go for the darker colour siamese, but admit I do love his colour....

Fran
12-07-2007, 08:50 AM
He's almost 5 months Moli. The reason he has been slow to colour up is because he is a tabby. And because he is a tabby, he'll never be as coloured as a solid. Cinnamon is quite a dark, rich colour actually. It's a sort of paler, redder chocolate.

Moli
12-07-2007, 08:53 AM
Do like his colouring, and he has lovely blue eyes.....
How you cope with them, I will never know PK, my two are running round like crazy this morning, into everything, cannot imagine having your lot first thing, and the kittens too!!!:roll: :roll:

Elaine
12-07-2007, 08:54 AM
Gorgous kitty Fran xxx

Fran
12-07-2007, 08:58 AM
How you cope with them, I will never know PK, my two are running round like crazy this morning, into everything, cannot imagine having your lot first thing, and the kittens too!!!:roll: :roll:

Well it's not so bad really, Maud, Claude and Clooney just want to go outside first thing in the morning. I let the kittens have a charge around whilst I'm having my coffee in bed ;) after they have worn themselves out, I let the Meezers out of the loungs and all hell breaks loose for a couple of hours :shock: :-D

Moli
12-07-2007, 08:59 AM
Well it's not so bad really, Maud, Claude and Clooney just want to go outside first thing in the morning. I let the kittens have a charge around whilst I'm having my coffee in bed ;) after they have worn themselves out, I let the Meezers out of the loungs and all hell breaks loose for a couple of hours :shock: :-D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Admire you PK, do not think I could cope!!!these two are like a pair of monkeys!!!!:roll:
Casper was 2 in June, and for some reason has found his voice...!!!

Jac
12-07-2007, 09:19 AM
Awww thanks Fran. He's getting big!!! I think he's gorgeous, love the wee bit colour at the top of his nose. Is that the tabby coming through?
Caspurr is a blue tabby bi colour. Only I cant see his tabby yet.

Fran
12-07-2007, 09:23 AM
Casper was 2 in June, and for some reason has found his voice...!!!

:lol: @ Casper!! Blimey that's flown, two already :shock: I can assure you all of mine have their voices and never blinking shut up :roll:

love the wee bit colour at the top of his nose. Is that the tabby coming through?
Caspurr is a blue tabby bi colour. Only I cant see his tabby yet.

Yes, that's the tabby starting to come through. Caspurrs will come through eventually Jac, tabbies do seem to take a lot longer to colour up than the solid colours..

Jac
12-07-2007, 09:31 AM
Hehe not bad for an untrained eye:lol:

charliebubs
12-07-2007, 10:57 AM
He's lovely Fran!! I love the second pic of him talking!! :)

Mags
12-07-2007, 03:02 PM
You sound well organised with all the cats and kittens Fran!

Morse is a real stunner........I can't get over how mature he looks now!:D

Tink
12-07-2007, 03:25 PM
wow, quite stunning no matter what he is!!