PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother Fake Week

Emm
08-07-2007, 07:20 PM
This is going to be a great week - one of the best!

They have put an actress in for a week - the housemates think that she is from Australia and was voted in by the public. Before she went in they showed a video postcard of Laura in the "Australian Diary Room" LOL shes in London LOL

And there is going to be a fake eviction where the person is taken out of the house, interviewed by Davina - this interview will be watched by the housemates and then the "evicted" housemate will be returned back into the house :twisted: :lol: this is my fav - can't wait for the fake eviction!

mable1718
08-07-2007, 08:38 PM
neither can i its gonna be the best week of big brother history

Emm
08-07-2007, 08:42 PM
can you imagine if its Charley thats "evicted" that would be funny to watch :lol:

mable1718
08-07-2007, 08:43 PM
yes i no emm but i do really want charley out lol

charliebubs
10-07-2007, 01:22 PM
It is a brilliant idea!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I think Charley should go too - I'd love her to see what the others really think of her - and then put her back in. The sparks would really fly then!!! lol :)

mable1718
10-07-2007, 04:27 PM
yes i agree with you charlie think that she is gone then put her back in

Tom
10-07-2007, 05:22 PM
Yeppp gunna be great and DEFFO get rid of Charlie! :D

puddytats
10-07-2007, 08:18 PM
lol...its so funny to see charlie sucking up tp "Pauline" hehe she is gonna look so silly when she finds out she is an actress...lol lol lol

charliebubs
11-07-2007, 11:53 AM
lol...its so funny to see charlie sucking up tp "Pauline" hehe she is gonna look so silly when she finds out she is an actress...lol lol lol

You're sooooooooooooo right!!!!! hee hee hee!!!! It will serve her right :)

So, Charley or Nicky will be out this Friday and get to hear what the others really think of them!!! lol

I don't mind which one of them goes now - I think it will be hilarious television to see either of them come out and go back in!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

puddytats
11-07-2007, 01:23 PM
i think its gonna be charlie...i wouldn't want to be in the house when she goes back in................(anyone for ear plugs??????) LOL

charliebubs
11-07-2007, 01:57 PM
i think its gonna be charlie...i wouldn't want to be in the house when she goes back in................(anyone for ear plugs??????) LOL

Hahahaha!!! I wouldn't want to be there either...........but it will be fantastic television!!!!!!!! LOL