PDA

View Full Version : whoohoo lost 1/2 a stone in a week!

Emm
07-07-2007, 11:45 AM
I've lost half a stone in a week! I'm very pleased with myself :lol:

All I did this week was cut out crisps, chocolate and take aways. I still had breakfast, luch and dinner and snacked on fruit. I also had butter on my toast! :lol:

I'm going to do this for another week then join Slimming World to help shift the rest. I totally feel the difference - I have constant energy right through the day - no highs and lows and my mood has been much better (I can get quite depressed for no reason sometimes)

alexgirl73
07-07-2007, 01:00 PM
That is fantastic Emm, well done you! I wish I could get motivated enough to start!! Keep up the good work!

Donna
07-07-2007, 01:06 PM
Excellent news - well done!!! Half a stone in a week is massive amount to lose. As long as you are still eating and being sensible then seems like you have got your diet plan sorted!

Claire m
07-07-2007, 01:12 PM
Well done Emm, keep up the good work.

Mags
07-07-2007, 01:42 PM
Excellent news Emm :D....it's surprising how good you feel when you see the scales go down, isn't it?:D

Keep it up! ;)

Emm
07-07-2007, 02:03 PM
Thanks every-one! :D

Its a lot of weight to lose but it will be mainly fluid that I've lost I've got quite a bit to lose thats why I think so much has come off in the first week. I doubt I will lose any more than about 1- 2lbs per week from now on :D when I get to my ideal weight I'll post what weight I was when I started :lol: