PDA

View Full Version : Maiah the little brown fuzzball.

Socks
07-07-2007, 02:03 AM
Maiah is a month old and was the runt out of her litter so she's very small and very light. She was one of my next door neighbor's kittens but sadly she could not keep them due to their mother being ran over. (Note: She didn't kick them out) they were born undernethe the trailor and they scurried off after their mother died. Maiah came over to my house a few days after getting a call from the shelter telling us that the little cream kitten had passed away due to heart problems. We've taken Maiah to the vet and they said it was a kitty cold and to start both Socks and Maiah on the anti-biodics to help get rid of it (and Socks to prevent getting it) Garfeild has already accepted her into the family and Socks is playing with her as we speak.

So far, she's a very shy kitten and very sweet. Loves to cuddle now. Yesterday she was running away from us. As soon as we layed down food for her, she comes up to me and mew's some more when she's hungry.

Socks and Maiah are the same age, but there's a big size diference...however when playing today. Maiah jumped off my bed and landed on Socks wanting to play ^^

I'll post pics as soon as she starts looking a little better.

kado
07-07-2007, 03:15 PM
cant wait to see the photos

dandysmom
07-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Same here! Soon, please; by the way, love her name!

Mags
07-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Yes, same here!:lol: Looking forward to seeing her progress from kittenhood to cathood!

Fran
07-07-2007, 04:41 PM
Hope she continues to make good progrees, looking forward to the piccies :cool: