PDA

View Full Version : i got all worried last night.

CathyW
03-07-2007, 11:00 AM
ronnie came in for his tea last night about 7-30 but no reggie, so i left it fr a while (i put ron in the bedroom) by 9 pm no reggie, so i was out wandering around (in the rain :roll:) calling him but no reggie, so i came home all worried, then thought hang on a min i was in the office in the afternoon i wonder ?? well opened the door and a very hungry fed up reggie came out. i was releived to say the least. but he wasnt happy with me one bit LOL

Moli
03-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Glad to hear its not just me that does things like that BM....Glad to hear he is safe...

Fran
03-07-2007, 11:36 AM
Glad to hear you found him safe and sound BM :cool:

janey83
03-07-2007, 12:15 PM
Lol, awwww poor boy

Jac
03-07-2007, 01:10 PM
Just goes to show they get every where dont they. Glad you found him ok.

Mags
03-07-2007, 01:52 PM
Glad you 'found' him BM! :D

I've been through a similar experienced with Cassie. She is usually never far away but one day I didn't see her from the morning. It got to night time and she still hadn't turned up and I was really worried as it was so unnatural for her. We went to bed and I thought I heard crying in the early hours. I got up and went into the spare bedroom where the noise was coming from.....opened a drawer and out popped Cassie's little head:shock: I had inadvertently shut the drawer in the morning not knowing she had crept inside!!:lol:

charliebubs
03-07-2007, 02:02 PM
LOL @ Mags' story!!!!! Hee hee!!!!

Glad that you found him BM!!!! :)

chrisratty
03-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Well I accidently shut one of our cats, Jenny in the outhouse for 2 or 3 hours one day...poor girl was in the pitch dark all that time.

chris xx

Donna
03-07-2007, 05:12 PM
Think we have all done something daft where the cats are concerned. I have called and called for Misty to find her shut in a room somewhere or in a cupboard... or on a bed just completely ignoring me!!!

Glad you "found" him again BM!

Elaine
03-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Poor Reggie:lol: :lol: :lol:

dandysmom
03-07-2007, 10:21 PM
Poor Reggie! And poor Cassie in the drawer! It happens to all of us sometime: I shut Su-Ling in a closet accidentally once; went all over the house worried to death that he's slipped outside somehow; called and called...and he finally deigned to answer me.... cats!!

sarahd
03-07-2007, 11:08 PM
I seem to have a habit of shutting Izzy in the hallway cupboard. Not purposely you understand lol
I forget to shut the door, she climbs in and i forget to check its free of cats before i close it again

Sarah
x

CathyW
04-07-2007, 01:03 PM
reggie gets into all sorts of trouble.last night he climbed on top of the wardrobe and later on he turned over in his sleep and fell off the wardrobe !!!!
so he was a very confused sleep cat wondering what on earth had happened. at the mo hes on my lap. makes typing difficult dont it LOL