PDA

View Full Version : Very, Very Angry!!!!

alexgirl73
29-06-2007, 07:06 PM
I went to a ladies house today to pick up a plant she had offered on freecycle and we ended up talking about cats, as you do lol! She said she was getting two in a couple of weeks from a lady over the road, showed me a pic on her camera of two cute little kittens, ginger and a b&w! She said the womans cats had had 12 kittens between them the day after each other. Something clicked, and after asking a few questions, it turned out to be Princess!!!!! I'm utterly gutted that they have done this to her, and to top it off, she said the woman is getting rid of all of the cats now as she is sick of them ruining her home and s******g everywhere!!! I told the woman I was speaking to that when Princess left me she was a wellfed and looked after friendly little cat, used her tray with no problems etc. Apparently now she runs in the street if anyone comes near her! I have spoken to my co-ordinator and i've to keep my ear to the ground. I asked the woman to see if she could find out what the plans are for them and if need be they'll be taken into the branch! Oh and if they get rid of the cats, the womans husband wants a boxer puppy!!:twisted:

charliebubs
29-06-2007, 07:09 PM
OMG Alex :shock: :shock: :shock:

How awful. Poor Princess.

Are you not able to step in and take her back? As part of the CPL?

That woman should be banned from having animals. I'm not sure about a boxer puppy - she could do with a boxing. :mad:

Jac
29-06-2007, 07:10 PM
Tell you what Alex I'll come down and bl**dy boxer them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexgirl73
29-06-2007, 07:11 PM
Because we are full to bursting at the moment Charlie, it's a case of take them in if there is no other choice. I just feel like going round just now and snatching them all!!!!

alexgirl73
29-06-2007, 07:11 PM
I was close to it myself Jac!

charliebubs
29-06-2007, 07:12 PM
Because we are full to bursting at the moment Charlie, it's a case of take them in if there is no other choice. I just feel like going round just now and snatching them all!!!!

Oh dear - I didn't realise - sorry.

I would come and take them if I could. :cry:

Chin up, hun. You have done as much as you can.

alexgirl73
29-06-2007, 07:14 PM
I just feel like crying when I think of what an affectionate little cat Princess was!

Jac
29-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Alex is the kids play house free? I wouldnt mind sending you money for princess if you could get her a forever home.

charliebubs
29-06-2007, 07:23 PM
Alex is the kids play house free? I wouldnt mind sending you money for princess if you could get her a forever home.

I'll second that, Jac.

Would that help, Alex???

tilly
29-06-2007, 07:29 PM
I feel like crying too. I hope the lady goes to jail and you get Princess back safe and sound soo.

Sally

dandysmom
29-06-2007, 07:57 PM
That is simply horrible; poor sweet Princess! I feel like crying, but that does no good! I'd gladly send money too if it would help...

alexgirl73
29-06-2007, 09:05 PM
aww, thanks guys! That is so lovely of you! I don't think It'll come to that, at least I hope not. Remember it would be with 6 kittens or so as well, plus the other cat who apparently is called Stumpy because she only has 3 legs! I kid you not! I will keep you updated on what's going to happen.

Mags
29-06-2007, 09:20 PM
Poor Princess :( what a life for her to end up with after all the loving care you gave her Alex :(

Why do some people have such couldn't care less attitudes, beats me!:mad:

Moli
29-06-2007, 09:24 PM
I am speechless..............:twisted: :twisted:

Fran
29-06-2007, 09:29 PM
:( You must feel so betrayed Alex :( I do so hope that there will be a happy ending for Princess x

alexgirl73
29-06-2007, 09:35 PM
Betrayed is the perfect word Fran!! but nothing compared to what poor Princess must feel, and they even kept that name for her too! How they could have let her come to this I don't know!

yola
29-06-2007, 09:43 PM
Was this a CP cat Alex? Sorry, I must've missed her story. Did they not do a home check and 'vet' the prospective owner??? Surely someone like this would have run alarm bells?? But then, I suppose people can be very plausible if required.

Cow. I hope she gets banned from keeping animals and receives a hefty fine, if it ever gets that far :mad:

dandysmom
29-06-2007, 09:59 PM
Was this a CP cat Alex? Sorry, I must've missed her story. Did they not do a home check and 'vet' the prospective owner??? Surely someone like this would have run alarm bells?? But then, I suppose people can be very plausible if required.

Cow. I hope she gets banned from keeping animals and receives a hefty fine, if it ever gets that far :mad:
Amen to that, Yola!

alexgirl73
29-06-2007, 10:08 PM
No she wasn't a CPL cat Yola! Do you not remember Princess, the little ginger and white cat who appeared in my garden at the beginning of december last year! I tried to find out where she came from with no luck and she ended up living in the kids playhouse for a month or so. I eventually advertised her free to good home but the sods obviously didn't read the notice properly! I even said to the fella when he came for her, any problems I'll have her straight back!!

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m12/alexgirl73/ginger.jpg

sarahd
03-07-2007, 11:22 PM
Poor Princess I really hope things go well for her.
You must be fit to burst with anger at the moment.
I would be more than happy to send a donation too towards her upkeep if i can be of help. Good luck and keep us posted

Sarah
x