PDA

View Full Version : Dr Who Final

Emm
29-06-2007, 10:27 AM
what am I going to do on a Saturday now :cry:

this Dr Who has been the best ever and the lead up to the final has been amazing :D excellant acting and excellant script writing - I'm going to miss it and Torchwood doesn't start until January!

Jac
29-06-2007, 10:32 AM
I'm with you on that one Emm. It's been fantastic. Like the old one's. OK there not scary now but for there time they were. I can remember my brother who is 2 years older than me hiding behind the couch when the daleks came on!!! My dad would say they were away when they weren't:lol:
Ceilidh was upset when the Doctor was made old last week. Brilliant make up and effects.

Emm
29-06-2007, 10:37 AM
I know its been superb - did you see the the episode with the angel statues - I really did find that one quite frightening I jumped right out of my skin a couple of times - and then the neighbours put some statues in their gardens - and all I could hear was don't blink, don't look away :lol: I swear one of them moved :shock: :lol:

Jac
29-06-2007, 10:50 AM
:lol: @ Emm. Yeh I got the pleasure of watching it 4 times.
You saying that. We pass four churches on the way to Ceilidh's school. There is a place called holly corner in Edinburgh with a church on each one. Four in total. One day I was sitting at the traffic lights and this little voice said don't blink mummy, don't look away, honestly don't blink mummy:lol: . She was sitting looking at the statues. It did give me a weird feeling though.

Emm
29-06-2007, 10:55 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't think I'll ever be able to look at these statues again without blinking :lol: