PDA

View Full Version : Kittens - yes mine

Kazz
22-06-2007, 08:43 PM
Now thats got your attention hasn't it :shock: :-D

Well here they are brother and sister....anyone like to have a guess at their names?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/kazz76/Kittens.jpg

Mags
22-06-2007, 08:45 PM
I would say Cleo on the left and Oscar on the right!;)

Simply gorgeous pics of two beautiful kittens Kazz!! :D

Kazz
22-06-2007, 08:46 PM
Yeap thats right. Well done all I know I am jumping the gun but you will all get it right. :)
The mark above Oz's left eye was one/two cigarette burns still healing at that time.

Kazz
22-06-2007, 08:47 PM
I would say Cleo on the left and Oscar on the right!;)

Simply gorgeous pics of two beautiful kittens Kazz!! :D

So right Mags well done.:-D

mable1718
22-06-2007, 08:49 PM
cool they are gorgeous and lovely picture kazz

Moli
22-06-2007, 08:50 PM
Aww Kazz, what a pair of beautys....

Elaine
22-06-2007, 08:50 PM
Yeap thats right. Well done all I know I am jumping the gun but you will all get it right. :)
The mark above Oz's left eye was one/two cigarette burns still healing at that time.

Poor Ozz. Dont understand how any one could be so cruel and callous, still he ended up with the right person and was/is loved forever xxx

Kazz
22-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Poor Ozz. Dont understand how any one could be so cruel and callous, still he ended up with the right person and was/is loved forever xxx

Yeap he had a good life Elaine, happy and contented as you can see there even shortly after he arrived he settled. Soon recognised a a soft touch when he found one :-D

Ahh he remembered though he hated cigarette/cigar smoke the smell and he was gone. Although he did get better in his later years, he had repeated cigarette/cigar burns on his body and a coule of broken/fractured ribs/bones etc etc that plus his whiskers were pulled out.:roll: :roll: etc etc etc. But no differenet to lots of rough starts. But he was lucky in the fact he got away.

alexgirl73
22-06-2007, 08:57 PM
aww, they were so sweet as kittens Karen! Lots of memories to treasure!

MrsH
22-06-2007, 08:57 PM
We have a brother and sister pair of kitties too. I must say that yours look gorgeous and so at home in the armchair :)

Kazz
22-06-2007, 09:02 PM
aww, they were so sweet as kittens Karen! Lots of memories to treasure!

Don't be deceived by looks Alex, they were proper tearaways. Honestly.

alexgirl73
22-06-2007, 09:02 PM
oh I can believe it lol. They were ginger kittens after all!!

Fran
22-06-2007, 09:43 PM
Such gorgeous kittens Kazz and I bet it only seems like it was yesterday that they were that age

Moli
22-06-2007, 10:13 PM
So sad to read about Oscar, I did not realise someone had been so cruel to him Kazz, Thankfully he found someone to love him, and had a wonderful life...

smudgley
22-06-2007, 10:35 PM
bless their little cotton socks

Kazz
22-06-2007, 11:02 PM
So sad to read about Oscar, I did not realise someone had been so cruel to him Kazz, Thankfully he found someone to love him, and had a wonderful life...They were both put ina black bin liner then it is assumed left to die, in a multi storey car park. :mad: they were the only two who survived the other kittens died/were dead. Cleo was perfect as far as we know never abused other than starving, wormey and flea ridden:roll: Oscar had been pbviously abused as well as the rest. Dread to thnk what happened to their Mom :cry: thats how I got them the cat rescue lady (who I kept in touch with till her death) used my vets I had just lost Archie in a RTA. I went to get the little girl Cleo - heard their story heard how the litte Tom - Oscar was frightened of his own shadow and lived behind the furniture etc etc and they hardly saw him and were not sure if he would ever recover mentaly as he crawled literaly crawled on his belly weeing with fear if you caught him in the open (pure fear)I still had not seen him at that point as I put Cleo in the carrier I picked it up to go he crawed - crawled weeing as he went across to the carrer and touched Cleo's paw through the carrier then sat on my foot and played with my trainer lace - what could you do I picked him up - which he let me do - I put him in the carrier took him home - he came out of the carrier I did not see him again all evening in the morning I awoke to two kittens curled up on my bed.:roll: Never really had any problems after that, other than treating his burns etc etc. But he was happy with his head in my jumper/jacket his plan was always as long as he could not see them he was fine":roll: stupid cat.:roll:

tilly
22-06-2007, 11:10 PM
Ahh how kind of you to take them both and I am glads he lived a loving and cared for life with you.

Sally

Moli
22-06-2007, 11:15 PM
Poor little things, how anyone could be bad to a kitten is beyond, he picked you Kazz, he knew he could trust you and he was right...

Kazz
22-06-2007, 11:21 PM
He picked me because I had eaten a chicken sarnie and had a bit of chicken in/on my trainer. :) But I think the three of us made the best of a bad job. Ta all.

charliebubs
22-06-2007, 11:25 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwww - they were gorgeous babies Karen...........and gorgeous adults too!! :)

sarahd
22-06-2007, 11:45 PM
awww thats such a lovely and touching story what a pair of lucky kittens to have found you

Sarah
x

yola
23-06-2007, 07:52 AM
What a moving story Karen. Those were two darling kittens that grew up to be a pair of sweet and lovely cats :D

dinahsmum
23-06-2007, 08:32 AM
It's nice to see a picture of them as kittens Kazz - why have you never shown it before - did you only just rediscover it? It's great when pictures bring back past memories

Jac
23-06-2007, 10:41 AM
Kazz I didn't know there story before either. Poor wee soul! how nasty some humans can be:evil: . I'm so glad that they both found you. I had a big lump in my throat reading what had happened to Oscar.
I'm so glad that they found love and devotion with you.

Kazz
23-06-2007, 07:20 PM
It's nice to see a picture of them as kittens Kazz - why have you never shown it before - did you only just rediscover it? It's great when pictures bring back past memories

Found in the other day. In a book. Thought you might like to see

alexgirl73
23-06-2007, 08:03 PM
lordamighty Karen, put a warning on your stories will ya!! I had tears in my eyes and big lump in my throat reading how Oscar picked you! Lucky, lucky little cat to have lived his life with you!

sammy
23-06-2007, 08:09 PM
Oh, that's brought a lump to my throat :oops: poor wee mites, thank god they found you Kazz.

We were only going for one kitten when we got Des and Bubs, but they too had been abandoned in a cardboard box along with their mother and another sibling (thankfully not abused though as far as we know). Mother and sibling had already been rehomed, and we couldn't bear to seperate them! :oops: :-D